S3) Its Never A Wendigo

3 x 14 ~ This Feels A Little Cult-y______________________

______________________

There was a slight groan and I felt the bed dip, I didn't react as my focus on the slowly lowering moon. Even after the day and night I had I still couldn't sleep, so here I am, staring at the moon.

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

My gaze turned to the bedside table as an alarm went off, I looked at the time and saw that it was 3 in the morning. Who gets up at 3 in the morning.

"You're still up?" A deep and raspy voice asked me,

"Why is your alarming going off at 3 in the morning?" I asked, I looked over and watched as Jed sluggishly pulled himself up, his hair was messy and sleep was all over his face,

"I going for cardio runs in the morning," Jed answered, he reached over and stopped the alarm,

"Why?" I asked again, getting exhausted from the thought alone,

"Because it's a good workout," he groaned before stretching slightly, "you never answered my question, why are still up?"

"I never went to sleep," I answered before looking back at the moon,

There was a moment of silence in the room, and then I felt Jed's arm going across my torso. He pulled my down until my back was too his chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked him,

"It's called cuddling," he answered before yawning in my ear,

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him again, he sighed and I guess he was getting annoyed with me,

"Because I care about you," he said softly, "so if you can't sleep, I stay here until you do,"

I turned in his arms and looked at him close up, all of his features looked different under the moonlight.

"And suppose I don't fall asleep," I said to him,

"Then you get to watch my handsome face as I cuddle you all night long," Jed answered with a yawn and I smiled at him,

He closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep, and I tried as well but I couldn't so easily, my mind was racing inside, thinking about everything that had happened, that was going to happen. On top that I kept replaying the conversation I had with Josie.

"Hayley? Hope's mom?" Josie asked and I nodded, "what does she have to you?"

"A lot actually," I said with a sigh, I turned in the chair and got a better view of Josie, if I'm telling the truth its better to get it all out in one go, "Okay, so, back when Hope was born, before you and lizzie, and me, Hope's mom, Hayley was married to another werewolf named Jackson Kenner. They were betrothed to each other at a young, but that never happened because vampires messed up stuff for the wolves in New Orleans,"