All I see is Red

This is not an official episode, this is an filler chapter made by me. This takes place after Rafael and Kaeden join the pack and before the honor council, so if you were wondering this takes places Wednesday night, honor council on Thursday and twins birthday is Friday, all in the same week.

Kaeden POV

It was Wednesday evening, 4:30 pm, I was in my room alone going over notes from class and practicing some of the spells Josie and Hope taught me, who knew fighting back could be so much fun and effective. Being a student, well more so being a witch were like second nature to me but the werewolf stuff, that was all new, and it was about start tonight.

Tonight was a full moon, and it's gonna be my first time turning into a wolf, fun right? No, no it isn't, from what my dad had told me, your first time turning hurts, your limbs moves into different positions, spine extends, a tail grows, your legs bend in ways which should be possible, and the worst part was the cracking noise, so basically I'm in for a world of hurt tonight.

My phone flashed and I saw a message from Jed, in the wolf group chat (were teenagers hello!), telling all the wolves to come to gym so no one could be left behind. Begrudgingly I grabbed a plain white shirt, put on my sneakers and made my way to gym. The entire pack was there, Jed was sparring with some of the boys, the girls were talking about things that happened that week at school. Over near the corner Rafael sat alone, mainly because he wasn't very social person or maybe he just wanted to be alone, either way I was unsure of the answer.

The memory of him and Josie kissing back in the old mill replayed in my head as I looked at him, knowing we were in a desperate situation, Josie didn't have much of an option but to kiss him, because if she didn't we would have gotten attacked by the spider or something even worst. Lizzie and Josie explained how they're siphoning works, but still I felt jealous about the fact that she got to kiss him.

I made my way over with the girls and sat next the Leah, she was cool and one of the first people in the pack to talk to me, so I was able to ease my way into the conversation. Looking out the window I saw the sunset beginning to form, indicating that nightfall was soon upon us. A loud thud made myself and the other girls look around to see a boy groaning on the floor, above him stood Jed with the world most self centered smirk.

"Alright, who's next?!" Jed asked in a huff,

Silence fell over the room as now one really wanted to be his next sparring partner, Jed was aggressive and mean, letting his position as alpha go straight to his head. No one ever spoke up about it but I saw and heard the way he treats the others in the pack, and I'll be damned if he tries to the same to me.

"Cutie!" He annoyingly shouts, "your next!"

"I don't really spar," I reply knowing its me he's talking to,

"You do now, lets go" Jed told me taking a fighting stance,

Groaning softly, I walked towards him I took a similar stance. The entire pack had their eyes on us, the alpha and the new hybrid sparring wasn't something to miss.

Without waiting for a signal to begin, I threw jabs and punches at Jed, but he was quick to block and dodge them. I added some kicks to my assault but it didn't make a difference.
Then Jed went on he offensive, he got two hits on me, but I block as many as I could. He threw a punch at my stomach but I step back, only for another to follow and hit my shoulder. It made me stumble backwards, I tried to regain my ground, as another punch came in collided with my face.

A smirk grew on Jed face as he looked at me with strange pleasure, I scowled back at him taking a few steps back in retreat, looking around the room, I noticed everyone sharing a look of discomfort from our sparring. My eyes landed on Rafael only to notice he wasn't watching, but his face said that he just wanted this to end.