Chapter 38

"Wake up Anna" Raj called the next day. But Anna was fast a sleep and he giggled knowing what a heavy sleeper she was. He went to the kitchen and started making them breakfast. Half an hour later Anna walked in, and looked at the table full of food happily.

"Yum"

Raj started laughing.

"Whaat?" She said pouting like a child.

"You and your precious sleep and food" He said still laughing.

"Oh keep quiet" She said sitting down at the table. She didn't know what to eat – he had prepared so much. She reached for a piece of fruit.

"I make all this and you eat that?" He said

She pulled back and smiled. "Okay okay"

After breakfast she sat unable move. "Uff I ate too much"

"I can see" he said chuckling.

"stop laughing at me" She said hitting him from across the table. "What should we do today?"

"Nothing!" He said grinning. "We came to relax right? So lets do that"

"Sounds great" She said stretching her arms out and leaning back into her chair.

"Hey don't fall asleep again!"

"I won't – by the way lets go swimming in the lake?"

"Let me go put on something and ill be right there" Raj ran into his room and changed. Anna also went to get changed and walked out wearing a top and shorts.

Anna peered over toward Raj's room, he wasn't done yet. She smiled and took off her top. She was wearing a two piece suit, one that covered her stomach – she didn't want to reveal too much. She took off her shorts as well and walked out toward the lake. Suddenly she noticed someone near the trees and walked back. The person moved quickly and disappeared. Anna was scared and started walking backward and suddenly crashed into Raj.

"wow what's wrong Anna"

"There was someone there" She said pointing at the trees.

"No one's there" Raj said looking.

"Someone was"

"Okay, probably a local – don't worry! Lets swim" He said pulling her by the arm. He then noticed her new attire. He was shocked and stood there staring. Anna noticed and started feeling self conscious.

"Stop starring!" She snapped

"Oh yea erm sorry"

"It's okay"

"You look...." He had never realised how great her body was, he had never thought of her in that way. His heart beat yearning to touch her to hold her.

"Stop starring!" She snapped and walked toward the lake. She liked how he stared but it was making her nervous again.

"Wait up!" Raj said as he ran after her. She was already at the edge of the lake and dipping her feet into the water.

"It's cold Raj" She said sulking

Raj felt mischievous, it was not like him but he felt the adrenalin in his body coursing through his veins. He ran toward Anna, lifted her up over his shoulder and ran into the water. She was screaming and hitting him to let her go. He finally got into the lake a fair way and let her down into the water.

"You idiot!" She said hitting him

"It's the easiest way, or we would have been there all day"

She glowered at him, she looked so cute – the water was up to her chest and her hair was wet and dripping. He went closer to her and brushed some hair off her face, she looked away. He cupped her face in his hands and turned her so she was looking straight at him. She had her arms across her chest and wanted to look away. He lowered his face to hers and their lips met. She uncrossed her arms and answered back by putting her arms around his neck. She pulled herself closer to him and they didn't part for a long time. There was some movement nearby and both separated shocked.

A man was walking toward the lake.

"Sorry for disturbing" He said

"Uh, it's fine" Raj said.

"Are you guys the owner of this place?"

"Yea" Raj said sounding a little displeased.

"I'm the caretaker"

"We hired a local woman"

"She is sick these days and I have been taking care of the house for her" The man said. He had paid the woman to allow him to come to the house – he had lied to her as well saying that he was the new hired help and that the pay was for her retirement. He wanted his plan to work.

"Oh okay, well we're staying here for a week so your not needed" Raj said. Anna felt uncomfortable; the man kept stealing looks at her. She felt bare so she lowered herself lower into the water so he couldn't see any part of her except for her head.

"Okay, if you need something let me know – my number is inside in the phone book" He had the key to the house from the old lady; he was prepaired to carry out his plan.