Phantom Traveler [4]

Sam, Dean, and Phoenix headed to the back of the plane towards Amanda. "She's not gonna believe this,"

"Twelve minutes, dude," Dean noted

"Oh, hi. Flight's not too bumpy for you, I hope," Amanda greeted

"Actually, that's kind of what we need to talk to you about,"

Phoe closed the curtain.

"Um, okay. What can I do for you?" Amanda asked

"All right, this is gonna sound nuts, but we just don't have time for the whole 'the truth is out there' speeche right now," Phoenix said

"All right, look, we know you were on flight 2485," Sam said

Amanda's smile disappeared "Who are you guys?"

"Now, we've spoken to some of the survivors. We know something brought down that plane and it wasn't a mechanical failure,"

"We need your help because we need to stop it from happening again. Here. Now," Dean said

"I'm sorry, I-I'm very busy. I have to go back-" Amanda tried to brush past Phoe, who stopped her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. I'm not gonna hurty you, okay? But listen to me, uh...The pilot in 2485, Chuck Lambert. He's dead," Phoenix explained

"Wait. What? What, Chuck is dead?"

"He died in a plane crash. Now, that's two plane crashes in two months. That doesn't strike you as strange?" Dean asked

"I-"

"Look, there was something wrong with 2485. Now maybe you sensed it, maybe you didn't. But there's something wrong with this flight, too," Sam explained

"Amanda, you have to believe us," Phoe said

"On...on 2485, there was this man. He...had these eyes,"

"Yes. That's exactly what we're talking about,"

"I don't understand, what are you asking me to do?"

"The copilot... " Phoenix blurted "we need you to bring him back here,"

"Why? What does he have to do with anything?"

"Don't have time to explain. We just need to talk to him. Okay?"

"How am I supposed to go in the cockpit and get the copilot-"

"Do whatever it takes. Tell him there's something broken back here, whatever will get him out of that cockpit,"

"Do you know that I could lose my job if you-"

"You're gonna lose a lot more if you don't help us out,"

Amanda hesitated "Okay," she left and went to the cockpit. Amanda knocked on the door and said something inaudible to the copilot, who followed her back.

Sam pulled out the holy water.

Dean pulled out John's journal and handed it to Phoenix, who opened it.

"Yeah, what's the problem?" The Copilot asked

Dean punched the Copilot in the face,  knocking him down. He pinned him down and put duct tape over his mouth.

"Wait. What are you doing?" Amanda asked "You said you were just gonna talk to him,"

"We are gonna talk to him," Dean splashed holy water on the Copilot's skin, which sizzled.

"Oh, my god. What's wrong with him?"

"Look. We need you calm. We need you outside the curtain," Sam told her

"Well, I don't underst-I don't know-" Amanda stammered

"Don't let anybody in, okay?" Phoe told her "Can you do that? Can you do that? Amanda?"

"Okay. okay," Amanda left

"Hurry up, Phoe. I don't know how much longer I can hold him," Dean said

"Regna terrae, cantate Deo, psallite Domino-" Phoenix read.

The Demon broke free briefly and hit Sam and Dean until Dean managed to subdue him again.

Phoe picked up where she left off.

The Demon knocked Dean off again and pulled the tape off his mouth. He grabbed Sam by the collar. "I know what happened to your girlfriend! She must have died screaming! Even now, she's burning!" he turned to Phoenix "And I know you're secret...you sure you want to send me back so I can tell all the others about you?"

"Go to hell," Phoe hissed as she gave up on reading from the book and held out her hand a bright light once again emanating.

The Demon exiting the Copilot's body and disappeared into a vent.

"Where'd it go?" Sam asked

Phoenix let out a sigh as she leaned against the exit door and looked at Sam and Dean "It's gone. It's over,"

But inside she knew it wasn't over for her, it was only the beginning.