Dead in the Water [4]

Andrea was in the bathroom. She plugged the drain of her tub and turned the water on.

***

The bathtub was mostly full and Andrea tested the water with one hand. She took off her robe and got in the water.

Andrea leaned back, grabbed a washcloth, and closed her eyes.

The water coming out of the faucet turned brown.

Andrea started washing with the cloth, then opened her eyes.

The water was entirely brown now.

Andrea screamed and tried to get out of the tub, but something dragged her down.

***

Andrea's head was pulled under the water. She pulled it out. Andrea was pulled under again, again, and again.

Lucas kept pounding.

Andrea was invisible under the water.

***

Lucas pounded on the bathroom door.

Phoenix showed up behind Lucas and put her hands on his shoulder to turn him to look at her "Lucas? Lucas!"

Lucas only turned to start pounding on the bathroom door again.

Phoe looked at the door and noticed the water pouring from under the bathroom door. She gently pushed Lucas to the side "Okay, Lucas. I need you to stay behind me...okay?"

Once Lucas nodded gently, Phoenix turned her attention back to the door and held her hand out. A familiar glow encompassed her hand and blasted the door off its hinges.

Lucas grabbed Phoe.

"Lucas, sweetie. You have to let go of me so I can save your mom. Just stay right where I can see you...okay?" Phoenix ran into the bathroom and stuck her arms in the tub, trying to pull Andrea out.

Andrea was pulled back under, but Phoe kept pulling until Andrea was all the way out. Andrea started coughing up water.

Phoenix looked up when she heard footsteps come pounding up the stairs and saw the Winchesters, both of whom looked bewildered when they saw the scene in front of them. "Hey, boys," Phoe greeted as she was out of breath.

***

Dawn was breaking.

Sam and Phoenix were sitting in the living room.

Andrea was on the other side of the room with Lucas, wearing comfortable and dry clothing.

"Can you tell me?" Sam asked Phoe as she watched Lucas draw.

Dean was looking through notebooks on bookshelves.

"I heard....there was this voice," Phoenix admitted

"What did it say?" Sam questioned

"It said...it said 'come play with me',"