nayeon×jin₂₁

Start from the beginning

Seokjin's anger fueled up, "Oh really? Aren't you the person who cried herself to sleep everynight just because I kissed someone?" I shouldn't said that.

Nayeon grabbed the plate and threw it near him, "You have no right to mock my feelings. You have NO idea what I went through because of what you did. I can't even tell MY BESTFRIEND because I'm scared they'll think of you less of a man you are." I'm scared they'll make me realize I should've left you the moment you cheated on me.

"As if you didn't agree that we should pretend-"

"Stop putting the blame on me!" Nayeon shouted, released a heavy sigh "This wouldn't happen if in the first place you didn't cheat on me!"

"Did you even think why I cheated?" Seokjin asks, "You're too much for me! You're too nice. You even talked to my parents about my worth to handle the business. You immediately know when I'm not feeling okay. You care too much about what I like, my work, my family. It's too much for me!"

Nayeon can feel her legs weaken, "T-too much?"

"I can't handle it, Nayeon-ah. You're too good for me." Seokjin sighed.

She tried to calm herself, "W-what if I cheated?"

Seokjin looked at her with stern look, "I would definitely leave you."

Nayeon can't feel her legs, she fell on the floor trying hard to catch her breath.

Her vision is getting blurry, all she can hear is Seokjin saying I would definitely leave you. Nayeon is trying to breathe, I can't breathe. It hurts to breathe.

She tried to grab the nearest chair, but her body is shaking.

Seokjin immediatly went to her, tried calming her.

Nayeon looked at Seokjin, he's saying something. But I can't hear him, why is my vision getting blurry.

I would definitely leave you. Nayeon tried to shake her own thoughts, but no. It's eating her, it's consuming all her energy.

Seokjin immediately dialed Jihyo's number and told her what happened.

Jihyo and Yoongi's house is just two blocks away, they live in the same neighborhood. Once she receives the call, the couple immediately ran.

Jihyo bursts open the door and saw Nayeon trying to catch her breath on the floor.

"What are you doing, Jin? You're supposed to calm her!" Jihyo says, she held her hand "I'm here, Nayeon-ah. It's Jihyo. Can you hear me?"

Nayeon hears something, so she looked infront her and saw Jihyo. "I'm here. Breathe out for me?" Opening her arms for her bestfriend, which Nayeon gladly ran to.

Once Nayeon overcome her panic attack, she immediately cried. Jihyo looked at the married couple, not understanding the situation.

Yoongi handed Nayeon a glass of water and helped her sit in the sofa, Jihyo talked to Seokjin.

"You're her safe space." Jihyo reminded, "What happened?"

Seokjin can't answer. He just stared at his now hurting wife.

"Hey Jin? I should leave now." The four looked at the stairs. Seokjin sighed, I forgot I brought someone home.

Jihyo looked at Nayeon then to Seokjin.

The girl kissed Seokjin on his cheeks and left the house.

Before Jihyo can even question the situation, Nayeon spoke.

"I want a divorce."

Jihyo was about to lash out when Yoongi held her arms and whispered, "She may be your bestfriend, but this is a conversation a married couple should have."

"Okay, but I won't leave. After they talk I'll bring her home with us." Jihyo says, the couple just sat on the sofa while Nayeon is picking up the shattered plate.

"Divorce?" Seokjin repeated, "We can't get a divorce. Our parents will get mad at us."

"And you didn't think that before cheating on me?" Nayeon said, "I had enough, Jin. I tolerated you for a year, and during those times you didn't try to fix the marriage you ruined."

"This isn't just my fault." Seokjin says, grabbing the broken plate off of Nayeon and threw it away.

"So now you're sharing the blame? Didn't you just tell me that i'm too much that's why you cheated?"

Seokjin went silent, looking at Yoongi who's now looking also at him with disappointment.

"I'm sorry if I didn't give in that easily when you apologized to me countless times. But I hope you understand where I'm coming from." Nayeon says,

"You should understand-" Seokjin was startled when Nayeon shouted. "Goddamnit! Stop making excuses and own up to your mistake!"

Jihyo interfered with their argument, scared that Nayeon might have a panic attack again. "Okay, that's enough."

"My lawyer will get in touch with you." Nayeon says before leaving the house.

3 years later

Nayeon and Seokjin had a divorce. Their parents was disappointed but when they knew the reason, Mr. & Mrs. Im immediately came to the rescue and helped her fix the divorce papers.

Nayeon wants to hangout but Jihyo told her that the group will be meeting with Seokjin.

Ofcourse they have the same group of friends, and they tried their best to be inbetween. So every hangout, they split their time for the two.

Since she's alone, she just went to the coffee shop near her apartment. And was surprised to see everyone.

Everyone, even Seokjin.

Yoongi pulled Jihyo out of the coffee shop and said, "They need closure, okay?" the younger just sighed.

"It's been three years, huh?" Seokjin says, Nayeon chuckled "Yeah."

"I hope you're doing great." He said, "and I know we ended rough, but I really do apologize for being an asshole."

Nayeon gave him a smile, "I forgive you."

"I don't deserve to be forgiven." Seokjin says, Nayeon shooked her head. "You do. You also deserve to be happy, I'm glad we're having this closure."

"I miss you, you know?"

"I miss you too." Nayeon says, "Let's try being friends. I'm sure our friends are having a hard time because of us."

"Yeah, sure. I would love to." Seokjin gave her a smile, "You deserve the world, Nayeon-ah."

Nayeon just gave him a smile.

Seokjin already had her, but because of greed and pride. His world crumbles into pieces, leaving him with nothing. I once had the whole world, right next to me. But because of my stupidity, I lost my world.

The End.
a/n: stream NOT BY THE MOON - GOT7. I highly recommend you listen to the whole album, DYE. My fave track is NOT BY THE MOON and LOVE YOU BETTER. 😋 ++ i know i said i won't do cheating plot anymore, but this has been in my drafts since day one so I thought I should post it instead of deleting it.