sechs

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 6

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Screams echoed through the ballroom as it was plunged into pure darkness. The loud shattering of the grand windows smashing one by one sent the room into utter chaos. A stampede of people rushed to the large doors, guided by the light of the moon.

"You're a Vampire."

Hyunjin licked his lips before revealing his elongated fangs. "Unfortunately for you, you're simply too late."

Seungmin could feel the tears begin to bloom as he watched in utter horror the chaos the ballroom had been thrown into. Shattered windows, disheveled appearances, and the growing smell of blood.

He suppressed a shiver as he felt the taller slowly smell his way up his neck, before whispering in his ear. "I bet even someone as stubborn as yourself can understand the situation you're in now." 

However, the prince kept his lips shut. "Oh come on!" Hyunjin laughed, "Look around you! There is nothing you can do"

Seungmin knew he was right, he knew there was nothing he could do anymore. 

"If only I got to Jisung sooner..."

"Now if you don't mind..." The prince gritted his teeth as he heard the underlying question before pain spread throughout the base of his neck, and the only thing he could do was scream.

"Unhand me at once! I command you!" Fiery red hair clashed against his pristine white suit as he pounded the blonde vampire's chest with his free hand.  The older sighed, a crease forming between his eyebrows.

"It'll be so much easier if you just stopped struggling"

Jeongin's eyes grew wide. "I'm being kidnapped! Am I not suppose to struggle?!"

"No." He deadpanned. 

Gasping as he was lifted up into a bridal style carry effortlessly, Jeongin once again notices what used to be his golden pin, now on Chan's white blazer. His thoughts begin to spiral, thinking about how terrible such a joyous night had become. 

"And I'm too powerless to do anything."

In the corner of his eyes he could see Jisung struggling with a vampire of his own, only being weighed down further by his wardrobe and the flood of people struggling to escape, screaming resounding in the once elegant ballroom.

Looking past Chan's broad shoulders, he could see Felix being bridal carried by a shorter dark haired man, the entire shoulder region of his white suit stained a deep red.

Finally glancing to the other side of the room, he noticed the once occupied seat of the throne empty. The king no where in sight.

"He abandoned his own son...?"

So caught up with his own internal turmoil, the young prince didn't see the approaching fangs.

In the middle of this all was Jisung, still captured by those captivating red eyes.

"Seems like your night is over" The caramel voice turned harsh, and before the prince of Levanter could react, he was held closer to the vampire.

"And you'll be coming with me." Jisung could practically hear the confidence oozing from his words. He began to struggle fiercely. His eyes grew wide, tears beginning to flow freely. He desperately tried to wrench his wrists out of the immortal's cold hold, but it was futile.

His frightened eyes meet Hyunjin's, and he was about to cry out to him when he noticed it. Paling, the young prince saw his butler's now clawed hands grabbing a tight hold on Seungmin, his lips on the growing red patch on his neck.

"Hyunjin!" He called with desperation in his voice. But the older made no signs of acknowledgement, and he slowly disappeared from Jisung's sight as the crowd of guests surrounded the door.

Hair tickling his nape brought him back. "Don't you forget about me, love." Minho taunted, before flashing his fangs. Barely having time to react, Jisung let out a silent scream as his felt his teeth sink in.

Goosebumps spread across his body, and he slowly began to slump into the other's colder body. With hazed eyes, he could make out fiery red hair laying limp in another man's arms.

His head was lolled to the side, a blank expression on his face matching his vacant eyes. Jisung's eyes widened as the tears finally rolled down as he watched the blonde vampire bite Jeongin, the latter no longer making a sound.

"No...Please"

His vision slowly flickered, his limbs gradually becoming heavier as more blood was sipped out of him. But just before his eyes closed as exhaustion took over him, he heard a voice yell:

"JISUNG!"

To be continued...

A/N: I'm literally so bad, I havent updated the story in so long :( I hope this chapter can make up for it! Please enjoy reading astrocrats!

-suhyeon