eins

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

  CHAPTER 1 

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

❝I-It hurts!❞ The brunette cried out, his grip upon the white banister strengthening. His knuckles slowly turning white against the pressure, creating a sharp contrast against his vibrant melanin skin.

"Just hold on a bit more." The dark hair male behind him huffed out. His arms starting to quiver under the strain. "It's almost in."

"I-I..." He shuddered the best he could, "I can't take it! Why is lacing up a corset this difficult?" Prince Han Jisung cried out, turning around to face his butler, as well a close friend, Hwang Hyunjin, who continued to pull the laces tighter through the fabric's eyelets.

"God, stop complaining so much! You need to look absolutely perfect for your coronation, that's my job" He spoke with an intelligent speech. Finally satisfied with the figure he managed to carve out of the younger's body, he began to tie the laces off. 

"Please try to be careful with the corset, however, Prince Jisung. It was something worn by your late mother." Hyunjin had a small smile etched onto his face as he twirled Jisung around, beginning to drape him in pristine white clothes.

Freshly ironed white slacks, alongside a dapper, fitted white silk blazer that accentuated the newly formed waist of the young king to be. Jewels dripped from his wrists and neck, delicately matched with numerous earrings. A long white cape fluttered behind him.

"There. It's perfect." Hyunjin turned around to face the vanity, calmly cleaning up the array of fine jewels that had been set out. 

As the darker haired man cleaned up, Jisung finally took a moment to glace at himself. Truly he looked nothing less of what royalty should look like. Not a single hair strand stood out of place. 

Jisung didn't notice he had zoned out until the olders chuckle brought him back to reality. "Falling in love with yourself it seems?" The prince could only sigh. "It.. It's just so unlike me, Hyunjin. Too prim, too proper."

The butler sighed, placing down the gems he held in his hands before turning around to face the young prince. "I have raised you since you were young, watched as you slowly grew into the beautiful, and kind young gentleman that stands in-front of me now. I have taught you everything I have learnt from working in the royal family. Young Prince, please remember that it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations."  

The butler swiftly turned back around, finally finishing up clearing up the white vanity before making his way towards the door. 

"W-wait Hyunjin!" The to-be-king called out to the taller male. The latter turned around to face him. "Yes, Prince?"

Suddenly flushing, Jisung turned to look out of the window into the grand garden of the castle. "It's just that... I have a bad feeling about tonight."

Had he'd turn back around to face the older man, his suspicions would have been confirmed.

"I'm sorry, Jisung..." The prince quickly turned his head, never once having heard the butler who had raised him simply just speak his name, but he was met with the closed white door of his bedroom, with no signs of the older man having ever been there.

To be continued . . .