bonus!changlix

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

BONUS CHAPTER

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Pain strummed throughout his body, the slow pulse of his heartbeat echoing in his head. Even with his eyes closed, Felix could feel the dried blood, sweat and grime that stuck to his body. 

He tried to assess the extent he could use his body, but he couldn't do much beyond wiggle his fingers. Although he felt so drained, he knew he would need to open his eyes.

It was pitch dark, only the faint glare of the moonlight drifted into the cave. Using the small light available to him, the prince was able to see the dark splotches of blood that stain his once white suit.

Goosebumps trail down his body as he recalls those blood red eyes, the last thing he saw before his world plunged into darkness. He could now feel the thudding pain emanating from his neck area.

Unable to move his body very much, Felix does his best to crane his neck to survey the damage. It was almost as though he could feel those pearly white fangs sinking back into his neck as he stared at the dried pool of red that tainted his neck.

"You shouldn't be moving around so much" A voice startles the young prince of Yellow Wood, the sudden moving making him let out a low groan.

"See? I told you." The voice is now closer, and through one squinting eye Felix looks up, but a strong yet calloused hand gently descends on his eyes. "Relax, you need to use your strength right now to heal."

"Healing from an injury you caused" Felix can't help the snarky remark that left him. No matter how he looked at the situation, he was severely disadvantaged. They may break his body, but they will never be able to break his mind.

A light chuckle escapes the vampire, and Felix could feel him shift, now crouching in front of him, although his hand remained stable against his eyes. 

"You haven't changed a bit..." The comment was said just above a whisper, but in the still cave, the injured prince heard it.

"Wha-" His words died in his throat as the hand lifted up from his face, and now he was eye to eye with the same vampire that terrorized him in the bathroom.

"It's okay, sleep for now" The voice sounded.. different. It was deeper yet serenading, honey dripping from his tone. The words were just so compelling... that against his will Felix could feel his eyes begin to droop, and once again those dark piercing eyes were the last thing he saw before the darkness consumed him.

100 YEARS AGO

Silence blossomed, and the air slowly grew awkward. "I'll uh... I'll catch you around, Seungmin." The elephant in the room remained unacknowledged as the hunter left. "I'll walk you to the stairs" Felix quickly pipped up, slightly jogging to catch up with the other.

The sound of expensive shoes clicking against the marble floors echoed within the halls, and before they knew it they had already reached the grand staircase. "Thanks for escorting me to the stairs Felix. Goodbye now." The brunette deadpanned, before taking a step down the stairs.

"Hey wait!" He called out. "Seungmin... I want you to know that Jisung still really cares about you, Jeongin too. Just because you're a hunter and we are..." He trailed off, breaking eye contact for just a moment. "Doesn't mean we don't trust you. I'm wishing that I am able to maintain that trust."

Loudly clearing his throat, the blond scratched his head before awkward saying goodbye. Seungmin watched as his form got smaller, before he disappeared behind a wall. 

Felix continued to walk away from the hunter's figure on the stairs, fighting ever urge to turn back around. He knew something was off about Seungmin... the way the light continued to drain from his eyes, the way a dark aura slowly began to exude around him.

Turning the corner, his footsteps began to get faster as he rushed towards his room within the Levanter castle. Thanking his luck that there was no servant that lingered in the hallway, he opened his door with a shaky hand, and quickly slipped in.

He barely stepped a few feet into the room when his legs finally gave out on him. He landed rather ungracefully onto the hardwood floors, his knees stinging from the sudden drop. But Felix could pay no mind to it, instead hastily pulling up the button up and blazer he wore.

"Damn it..." A curse slipped out of his lips as he watched the blood seep through his bandages. "I only just dressed these... how bad is this?" The prince wondered aloud.

Unknown to his fellow mages, when their spell went unstable, a sharp magic-infused rock had managed to nick him. Although with how much it was bleeding now, he thinks he had underestimated the cut.

The world slowly begins to spin, and the injured prince tries to stabilize himself on his shaky hands. It only works momentarily before nausea begins to creep up on him, and he lets out a pained cough.

The cough shakes the blonde, and he could feel himself begin to tip over, landing crumpled on his side. Shivers continue to wrack his body, and Felix begins to regret not telling the others about his condition.

But just before his whole world turns dark, the white door of his room swings open, and a familiar figures enters the room.

With his body paralyzed, Felix could do nothing as the vampire walks up to his fallen form, before squatting down just beside him.  

If he could move, he would have shivered when the vampire lets out a smirk, his fangs fully on display.

"Now, what do we got here? Prince."

A/N: help im too obsessed with this rn-