fünf

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 5

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Awkwardly glancing around the ballroom, Felix let out a quiet sigh. Jisung was talking with Jeongin, and he had lost sight of Seungmin a while ago.

He made his way to the long mahogany tables filled with numerous appetizers and drinks. Grabbing a glass of punch, he took a swing of the deep red liquid.

Locking eyes with two girls, they giggle lightly at him before pointing down. Following where they had been pointing, Felix could feel himself flush as he had gotten a stain on his pure white suit. Coughing, he grabbed a stray napkin before making his way towards the washroom.

"Not cool dude, not cool!" He agressively scrubbed at his blazer, but it only proved to further smear the juice.

He let out a small whine, before making an attempt to collect himself. He splashed his face with cold water before speaking to himself. "You're a prince Felix, act it." Running his wet hands through his blonde locks, he splashed his face one last time before looking up.

And was met with dark, ebony eyes staring at him through the mirror.

Spinning around, one hand grabbed ahold of the counter, and the other overtop his heart.

"W-who-"

"My apologies prince Felix, my intent was not to scare you. Hyunjin sent me to check up on you."

The men was a bit on the shorter side, with dark hair and equally as dark eyes. Even under his crisp white clothing, Felix could see he was built.

Letting out an awkward laugh, the prince gradually let go of the counter. "Sorry about my appreance... Quite unprincely.."

"I think you're beautiful nonetheless"

Further flushing, the prince spun back around to face the mirror. "W-who might you be? You already seem to know who I am" The prince of Yellow Wood turned the sink back on, trying to rid his fingers of the red staining it.

"I'm known as Seo Changbin"

"And you're a friend of Hyunjin?"

"You could say that" The voice whispered in his ear. Felix's eyes grew wide as he noticed how close Changbin had gotten.

"E-excuse me but-"

"..But?" He continued to corner him into the counter, his words no longer soft.

"Your heart is beating so fast... Don't tell me you're scared~?"

Breath catching in his throat, Felix managed to look up, only to become locked in those hypnotic red eyes.

So much so he didn't see the white fangs.

Mending the pounding headache he had, Seungmin tried his best to find Jisung. "That dumbass..." He cursed under his breath.

Glancing around, he noticed both Jisung and Jeongin had been invited to a dance. From the corner of his eye, he also saw Felix leaving the ballroom, accompanied by what seemed like a servant.

"At least they're safe..." He breathed a sigh of relief before seeing him: Hwang Hyunjin.

As 'subtly' as he could, he dragged the taller man into the far corner of the ballroom.

"I know exactly what you're doing" He interrogated.

"Doing?" Hyunjin placed a finger to his chin, as if in thought. "I'm afraid I'm not sure what you're talking about Prince Seungmin."

"Cut the bullshit, I know you're a-" He stopped mid-sentence, glancing up. He had gotten the sense that something was terribly wrong.

Felix had yet to return, and he was getting an eerie vibe from the other Prince's dance partners.

Turning back, the servant grabbed his wrist, and used the other hand to cover his mouth before dragging him further into the shadows.

Tears welled in Seungmin's eyes as he realized the harsh reality: he had failed.

Sharp fangs smirked at him.

"You're a Vampire"

The ballroom plunged into darkness.

To be continued...

a/n; hopefully this chapter made sense... I'm in a bit of a fever hallucination. sorry for not updating in a while, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-suhyeon