bonus!jeongchan

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

BONUS CHAPTER

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

In all of Chan's 291 years of being alive, he had never seen such vibrant red hair, and as he watched the snow white beret fly off his head, falling to the floor with a strange clattering sound, he knew he wanted to know more.

Poking his head around from where he had been staked out, he cooly made his way towards the fallen piece of accessory, reaching out for it. He investigated the article, the soft fabric a stark contrast against his rather rough, callused hands. His red eyes get caught on a golden glimmer, and he quickly discovers decorative golden pin fastened securely on the beret.

Unconsciously he could feel a smile tug at his lips, fangs slowly poking out as his smirk widened.

"So... a jungle city prince, huh?"

You see, Chan should have anticipated this.

"Unhand me at once! I command you!" Fiery red hair clashed against his pristine white suit as he  held the young prince's wrist, the other's free hand was left to pound against his chest. He felt a sigh escape him, a crease forming between his eyebrows.

"It'll be so much easier if you just stopped struggling" He tried to argue. The younger's eyes growing wide with the (apparently) ridiculous suggestion. "I'm being kidnapped! Am I not suppose to struggle?!"

"No." He deadpanned.

Chan heard a gasp escape the prince as he lifted him up into a bridal style carry. The vampire opened his mouth, ready to scold if need be, but he pauses as he watches Jeongin once again stare at the ever-so-familiar golden pin, which he had pinned onto his blazer. His intrigue in the human burns stronger as he watches the once fierce eyes slowly become unfocused, his body slowly going slack in his arms.

The prince's eyes shift around, but they never meet again with the vampire's piercing ruby orbs. Chan finally looks away from the now silent red head, turning his head slightly to see what had distracted his prey so. He watches with unamused eyes as the other prince's struggle against the other vampires, inhaling deeply as the growing scent of metal filled his senses. 

His hold on Jeongin grows a bit softer, letting the younger's legs down before pulling him in close. The other's mind still seems vacant, and doesn't react much when Chan nuzzles his nose into the crook of his neck, breathing in deeply before allowing his fangs to sink in to the unblemished skin.

The explosion of taste in Chan's mouth was hypnotic, and he couldn't help but indulge himself a bit more...

"Chan!"

He flinched, quickly but carefully drawing back from the pale shoulder. 

The sweetest giggle filled the air, soft hands slowly withdrawing themselves from where they were resting along his shoulders. 

The room was quite different from the decimated ballroom. The room was rather barren, but still carried a rich and elegant vibe. The soft grey bricks were illuminated in a soft glow of orange, the dying light of the candle the one to blame. Pristine white sheets and a mesh cover decorated the large bed, the nightside table beside it also having a soft white cover. Large oak furniture pieces furnished the rest of the room, and as Chan slowly took in his surroundings, he was met with wide eyes leaning in towards his face.

"Hey! Where's your mind wandering to? We have to be quick" The vampire finally focused on what was in front of him.

Jeongin.

Seeming to realize the vampire was acting off, the prince continued to speak. "Come on, I don't  want the others to come in and catch us... Plus, we have the ritual in a few hours! I need to rest now and... you seem a bit out of it, you might need rest more than me!" The voice was light and humourous  carrying a soft melody that would lull anyone's worries.

"Jeongin.." Chan found his voice.

Eyebrows rose up into soft red hair, and a gentle smile crossed his face. "It'll be okay Chan! You'll be there to protect me, no?"

Chan withdrew from the pale junction of the younger, staring down at him as he watched the younger's eyes slow close, body going limp in his arms. Tenderly he lifted the unconscious prince back into his arms, making sure to rest his head on his chest.

"To protect you..."

The vampire begins to walk, making his way towards where the others were. Taking one last glance at the sleeping prince in his arms, he schooled his expression, regaining a cold yet playful look in his red eyes. 

"I swear to protect you this time Jeongin, with my life.""

A/N: this is so short im so sorry