Chapter 33 "I'll Always Be Here To Support You"

Start from the beginning

Luke:So where's MJ?

Sam:She left back home, didn't May told you?

Luke:Uh n-no she didn't, we came home pretty late...

Sam:Well MJ left. Her older sister came and picked her up*he then took a bite out of his cereal*

Ava:She has a sister?

Sam:Yes. And don't expect they had an emotional reunion, it was pretty awkward between them...

Luke:O-oh...well I'm sure they were surprised that's all...*Peter then walks towards them from the stairs as he was wearing a green sweater with a hoodie with a black tank top underneath and blue jeans. He then sat on the chair in between Sam and Luke*

Peter:Hey guys...

Sam:Hey...you look awful...*he said hinting Peter's depressing mood then he drank out of his cup of apple juice*

Ava:I'm probably overreacting but are you wearing Danny's sweater?*Peter then blushed up to his ears*

Peter:I-it was the first thing I saw! Don't judge me

Luke:So you are wearing his sweater then?

Sam:*he listened and watched Ava and Luke teasing Peter as Peter remained silent and red*(annoying...)*Danny then walks towards him as he had was wearing an red hoodie with white strings and blue jeans, he then smiled brightly at them*

Danny:Hey guys*he greeted as he grabbed a chair and had moved it in between Peter and Luke*

Luke:Hey man, do you know that Peter is wearing your sweater?

Peter:Can you guys stop about that already? It's embarrassing...

Danny:It's fine love, you can keep it if you want. I don't mind...

Peter:As if I'm keeping it! I'm wearing another sweater!*Danny smiled at him as he stood up and walked over to the staircase as the team watched*

~~~~~

The team were walking out of the house with their bags as Peter was wearing a black sweater over the green sweater as he blushed while Danny wrapped arms with him. A grey car drove towards them then stopped as the car window from the passenger seat rolled down revealing Jessica behind the wheel and MJ sitting beside her as she smiled at the team.

Jessica:Hey losers

Sam:Holy shit? You have a car?!

Jessica:No Sam, I have my own train*she spoke sarcastically as MJ let out a small giggle*

MJ:Do you want to hop in?

Sam:Hell yeah!*he yelled out excitedly as he opens the backseat door and decided to step in as Peter followed*

Jessica:There's no more room in the car so you three will have to walk to school

Ava:There's one more seat left

Jessica:That's for our bags, one of you could hop in but you'll have to be in the trunk