AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sometimes we don't want some things to end.

But it's the rule of earth, everything has an end, and so though I didn't want this fanfic to end 😂 (truly) it had to be ended sooner or later. And I'm so glad that I could give it a decent ending.

I had a very very tough time writing this fanfic, had to do many charisma 😂 to hide this from my family.

But since we know that hard work pays off, this fanfic hit 50K the day prior to publish it's last chapter. and I can't tell you how madly happy I am!

Some of you said this fanfic was like a rollercoaster ride, some said it made them emotional to the core...each and every praise is kept right here inside my heart 💓 I never thought I'll receive so much love for this fanfiction! It was a while new experience for me! The whole journey from August 2019 to February 2020 was thrilling!

I hope you'll keep loving me in the coming days to and help me to be a good author in future, as I know I'm not good enough and I have still a lot to learn.

I'm kindly telling you to check my new fanfic "RAINBIRD" if possible. I'll be so happy if you support me in that fanfic too!

I love you to the square of infinity, to the stars and back!

Purple you!!!

~FIA