41: The Truth Untold

I think you remember that Taehyung was telling his secrets to Jeongguk and we were in chapter 32 then....Now the flashbacks have ended and we again returned to Taekook....It'll be again in third person's point of view because only the flashbacks were meant to be in Taetae's pov.

Hope you enjoy!

***********************************

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Taehyung took a deep breath after opening up his life's most tragic events to Jeongguk.

The night had already passed  and the sun was beginning to rise. It took all night for Taehyung telling everything to Jeongguk. He couldn't stop his tears and loud sobs after remembering all those moments which ruined his life, for which he kept hurting himself, harming himself, hiding himself, crying every single night remembering his lost baby, his lost happiness, his lost love life. Those moments which made him seem like a bad person to others nut in reality that was a lie. 

Even Jeongguk couldn't speak up for some minutes after Taehyung said all those. He was crying silently too, hearing his beautiful lover's horrifying past and seeing tears in his eyes.

"Baby, Tae, please, don't...don't cry.....Stop now please..." Jeongguk was being so restless seeing his lover crying. he couldn't stay sane. He embraced Taehyung protectively in his arms, keeping the omega's now fragile body close to his chest.

"How...how can I control Gguk? No one can understand what I've lost...No one can understand how it feels when you don't have any control over yourself....it never feels good to be a monster Gukkie...." Taehyung's voice was shaky.

"No baby...You're not a monster!! stop thinking like that! It's your blessing Tae! Moon Goddess protects you from the evil eyes!" Jeongguk was patting his back gently to calm him down.

"Is that what you call protection? When she let my unborn innocent baby die? When she let my heartless husband ruin me? When she made me this...this disgusting monster? You call that blessing?" Taehyung released himself from the vampire's embrace and looked at him closely, "When I made my bestfriend weak and I nearly choked you to death, is that really blessing?"

"Your bestfriend? What did you do with him?" Jeongguk couldn't understand what the omega was saying. He frowned.

"When I left my home that night, I went to Jimin and Yoongi hyung's house....He lived far from my house and it was the safest place for me then because my heat was nearing too. So i thought I'll tell him everything and he won't disappoint me ever. I had enough money too, from the scholarships I got from my school and first year of university." Taehyung continued, "I was studying in Yonsei university even after my marriage and conceiving, because it was a normal thing for omegas there. Most of the werewolves get married after getting their heat and rut, of course after finding out their mate so, in university everyone knew about me too. But when I left my home, I decided to leave for Seoul from Jimin's house. I thought to stay at Jimin's just for 2 weeks or so, waiting for my heat. But that decision wasn't good either. Jimin and Yoongi hyung both were alphas."