26: Teeth

~Fight so dirty but your love so sweet
Talk so pretty but your heart got teeth
Late night devil put your hands on me
And never never never ever let go~

[I'm so addicted to this song of 5 seconds of summer....you can try too!]

Sit tight....massive Chances of break failure-----

*********************************************

*NSFW WARNING*

"Taehyung!!You're an omega!!"

Taehyung didn't respond to Jeongguk. He slowly stood up and walked towards the ravenette.

He was looking utterly surreal in the moonlight. Blue glowing eyes,messy hair sticking to his sweaty forehead and omega slick was leaking from his entrance. His whole body was glowing a flustered pink for which Jeongguk couldn't take his eyes off. He was looking completely different, completely unearthly.

Horror started pooling inside Jeongguk.It wasn't the Taehyung he used to know.

This Taehyung is so different. Looking so soft yet so deadly.

Taehyung stopped in front of the ravenette, just an inch away. His scent was strongest now which was making Jeongguk strangely restless. He wasn't being able to take the sight in front of him. Never in his life he had seen such a beautiful creature with this strong alluring scent.

"J-jeongguk.....s-save me...." Taehyung's lips quivered. he was so close to Jeongguk that he could see the omega's body trembling.

"H-how on earth this can be r-real??" Jeongguk's mouth just slipped it unconsciously. He had lost all of his words.

"I'll tell you everything later...but now take me Jeongguk....F-fuck me...." Taehyung scooted more closer, now the omega's bare chest touching the ravenette's. Jeongguk had always known that omegas are submissive though he hadn't seen one. But now he was feeling that Taehyung was not at all submissive because, he wasn't begging to be taken. He was ordering the Royal blood vampire.

Maybe Taehyung isn't an ordinary omega, and Jeongguk was pretty sure about it.

Taehyung took the Ravenette's both hands and put it on his own waist. Jeongguk was so lost in Taehyung that he did whatever the omega made him do. Now he was holding Taehyung's slim waist. And Taehyung's hands also snaked around the vampire's shoulder.

"Don't keep me waiting Gguk...." Taehyung's body shuddered when another wave of heat pooled inside his stomach.

He captured the vampire's lips hungrily. His lips were smashed against Jeongguk's. He kissed the vampire so lustfully that was feeling like he wanted to be kissed, he wanted to be touched, he wanted to be fucked so badly.