10: Drink You Away

Just wanted to say again that Fia loves you a loooooottttt....Ummm...Then let's get started?? Ehem---

************************************

*NSFW WARNING*

"Fuck me hard till I can't breathe"

"Indeed!"

Taehyung was beyond satisfied with the matter that his plan worked out. He himself hadn't thought it'll be this easy. But there's nothing safer than being careful always, so he did one thing more to be secured.

"Of course I brought you here to do that but, on one condition." Taehyung knew even if he didn't take the precaution here, it wouldn't matter that much. But why take risks? what if the medicine betrays and stops working?  

"T-tell me...I'm ready to do whatever it is," Jeongguk said intoxicatedly.

"Ok...wait a minute" Taehyung walked towards his closet and pulled a tie out of it. Then of course, he tied Jeongguk's both hands behind his back so that he can't hold anything.

"Hmm? What're ya doin'...?" Jeongguk was feeling completely tipsy.

"The condition is, I'll do whatever I want but, You can't touch me, My dear." Taehyung mockingly said and walked forward to grab the raveonettes jaw. He did know well that if the medicine doesn't work somehow and the vampire gets awake, he'll be in big trouble. Though the chance of that was nearly zero percent.

"Wh-whatever you'll say...just...just fuck me now....." Jeongguk was drawn into that drug and only a kiss highly aroused him that Taehyung could feel that scent slowly invading all over his house.

Taehyung gulped slowly. He can now feel his own scent of arousal which happened because of this vampire's scent. But he somehow had a grip on himself that he won't lose this game.

"Then suck me off, now" He ordered and made the ravenette kneel down in front of his crotch area.

The ravenette eyed his clothed boner and then looked up again.

"Unbuckle then...You've tied m-my hands...." Jeongguk's was vague to say a simple thing.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and made the ravenette stand up again. They both then ended up in Taehyung's bedroom, engulfed in another bruising kiss.

"This thing is blocking my way.." Taehyung said and ripped Jeongguk's black silk shirt. Well, just the buttons were ripped apart. He took it off and threw it somewhere. Then he took of the ravenette's pants along with his boxers. To be honest, Taehyung was amazed to see the boy's muscled figure, his length and he bit back a moan. Jeongguk was slightly bigger than him to be exact. And Taehyung nearly drooled seeing his abs.