29: Take Me Away

~I cannot find a way to describe it
It's there inside, all I do is hide
I wish that it would just go away
What would you do, you do, if you knew
What would you do?~

Something's gonna be unveiled soon....hope you enjoy.

And for your information, omegaverse is a huge thing and full of infos. Omega males are often confusing too.Maybe or maybe not I'm gonna use some things which can be disturbing to some readers.Just if you're uncomfortable, I'll tell you to skip. cuz Fia doesn't want you to be uncomfortable.

This is a pure work of fiction.

Let's get it babies.....~

******************

******************

Taehyung woke up before Jeongguk in the morning.,with blanket wrapping them both.As he was laying on top of the vampire, the first thing he felt was the vampire's chest touching his own. He blushed hard realising that they both were naked but somehow loved the contact of their bodies. It was helping his heat a lot.

He didn't remember what he did at midnight. He didn't remember a single thing about choking or riding the vampire. All he remembered was the first sex, Jeongguk giving him blowjob and his orgasm. Then he fall asleep.

Taehyung did woke up, but he didn't got down from the ravenette's chest. Firstly, his back was slightly aching and secondly, he didn't want to leave the comfortable warmth this early. He slowly moved his both hands on the ravenette's chest and put his own chin on top of his hands. He was looking at the sleeping ravenette so intensely.

Taehyung found sleeping Jeongguk too much adorable.His lips were slightly parted and he was snoring ever so cutely.Taehying remembered how gentle he was with him last night.this again made him feel guilty about what he did at the beginning. He never wanted to be this heartless but his fate made him this. But somehow this sleeping boy in front of him was changing him and Taehyung was so dead afraid that he'll hurt the boy.

Taehyung's eyes teared up and warm tears rolled down from his eyes. When those started to fall on the vampire's bare chest, his irises moved and he opened his eyes.

Taehyung's teary eyes were enough for Jeongguk to panick.

"What happened Taehyung? Oh God why are you crying? Is it hurting somewhere?" Jeongguk rubbed the omega's back up and down.He was trying to figure out what happened this early in the morning.

"N-nothing....just...." Taehyung's voice quivered. But his eyebrows frowned all of a sudden when he noticed something.

""Jeongguk??" Taehyung called.