33: Don't Stay

Let's go~

*****************

*****************

*Flashback(Taehyung's pov- continuation)

I ended up deep inside our pack Moonstone's forest, in my favourite place.

I used to come here whenever I felt sad or felt like I've to let all my cries out. That place was the evidence of all my sad memories. I felt that the trees, birds and the big waterfall inside the forest, all of them knew me and the sound of my loud cries so well. They became my silent friends.

I sat under a big tree and let out all my frustration and sadness all in once with my tears. I could feel my scent filling the whole area that it was hitting my own nose too. I didn't use masker that time because it wasn't necessary. Our scents are our identity.

I didn't know that could be dangerous for an omega because no one ever treated me like an weak omega, I wasn't a weak one at all that people misunderstood me with an alpha.

As soon as I felt my scent invading the forest, I startled hearing a low growl. It came from somewhere near me but I couldn't see anyone or anything near me.

For a moment I forgot that I was crying. My heart threatened to thump out of my chest in fear and I felt my legs being heavy. I couldn't move.

I was about to scream when two strong hands wrapped around me tightly but one hand soon covered my mouth that I couldn't scream. I panicked so terribly and started struggling to get out of the hold but in vein. By the scent, I was sure that it was an alpha and must be a rogue who was roaming inside our forest. He just found me and thought to enjoy as I was an omega.

"You must be so tasty little omega! Let me make you full with my pups!" He whispered in my ears with his alpha voice because he thought I'll submit to him if he does so. But my struggling got into another level that somehow I got rid of his strong hands and started to run. I wasn't like ordinary omegas who were weak and submit to alphas. I wasn't affected by alpha voice.

He wasn't one to leave me that easily so he ran behind me too, almost catching me but soon, I heard a loud thud behind me. My instincts made me turn around in curiosity and I found an unconscious alpha on the ground who was running behind me a minute ago.

"Taetae! What're you doing here at this hour! It's almost midnight!" A muscular voice called me and I immediately knew who was it. I wasted no time to run to him and throw myself in his arms.

"Bogummie hyung!! He...he tried to hurt me...." I began to sob soaking his shirt.

Yeah, Bogum hyung was my closest friend whom I admired so much. I used to share every single thing with him, but without one thing, that I had a lover. Bogum hyung also treated me like his favourite dongsaeng. He never showed something like he loved me or wanted me to be his boyfriend. So we both were good with our current close relationship.

"No need to be afraid Taetae. He fainted just recieving one hit from me, see! He can't lay a single finger on you as long as I'm with you sweetie." He assured me and I looked up.

"Let's go near the waterfall please hyung! I don't want to go home." I pouted earning a cooing sound from him.

"Okay dear, let's go then....but before that," he paused for a moment and cupped my cheeks with his large hands, "happy birthday my sweetie, I couldn't come to your house to wish you."

I gave him a tight hug after he wished me and led him to the waterfall then.

We sat under a tree, watching the beautiful scenery of the waterfall in front of us. The full moon was illuminating a bright light and everything seemed crystal clear. I closed my eyes and began to listen the soothing sound of the waterfall.

"Taetae, give me your hand. Don't you want a birthday gift from me?" Bogum hyung wiggled his eyebrows playfully and I jumped in happiness.

"Yes!! Give Taetae his gift!" I closed my eyes and extended my hands.

I felt something wrapping around my wrist and when I opened my eyes, I found a beautiful bracelet made with some expensive stones which Bogum hyung used to wear always. It was his favourite one.

"Hyung! It's beautiful! Thank you!" I jumped forward and hugged him tightly.

"Whenever you'll look at this, you'll remember me sweetie", Bogum hyung told me.

"I will always remember you hyung! How can Taetae forget his cute Bogummie hyung! It's never possible!!"

I giggled at him and pecked him on his cheeks uttering a thank you. He had always been my guardian angel. I kept my head on his shoulder, enjoying the beautiful scenery in front of us.

"Now can we go home Taebear? Let me drop you there?" He asked me. But I didn't insist. I wish I returned home that time but I was so stubborn.

"No hyung....I won't go..... I'm angry with my mom and noona. They don't want to understand me...I'll stay here." I tried to blink my tear away as my eyes were again filling up.

Bogum hyung didn't force me to go as he knew I'll go on my own the next morning. I had spent nights in the forest before when he accompanied me. We just simply used to talk and then sleep on the carpet of grasses. I was always so clingy with him.

But....that night wasn't a regular one.

We kept silent for a long time, with me leaning on him. After about an hour, when hyung was struggling to keep his eyes opened anymore, I felt a strange feeling pooling inside me.

I was feeling so hot all of a sudden and sweating continuously. My breaths became shallow and my skin was burning, craving for someone's touch all over it. I couldn't tolerate the clothes I were wearing and I was sure that I ruined my boxers with some kind of liquid which started to leak from my entrance. I didn't know that was slick.

Soon my wolf started to took over my senses and all I wanted was being knotted by my alpha, all I wanted was having sex.

It was my first heat which occurred without any warning, in the middle of a deep forest with a pure blood alpha beside me.

"H-hyung.....touch me p-please....m-my skin is burning...." I cried out.

**************************

Sowwy sweeties 😪😪