45: Love Rain

I'm planning to write another taekook fanfic titled "SHADOW OF A HUNTER" which will be a vampire story. Though It's so difficult for me to continue writing anymore but I can't really stop it...I just wanted your opinion that I should write it or not. Even if I write, the updates will be so slow.

Taetae was crying for Gguk in the previous chapter right? Let's see what happens------

************************************

*NSFW WARNING*

Taehyung was about to lose his senses because another ten minutes passed but there was no hint of Jeongguk's coming home.

Just then the main door clicked and the omega didn't waste a single moment when the most soothing scent hit his nose. His lover's scent.

"Gukkie!!" Taehyung ran to the royal blood and clinged onto him, wrapping his legs around the royal blood's waist and hugged his neck so tightly with both of his hands. Jeongguk quickly put the shopping bags and groceries down and hugged the omega so that he don't drop him.

"How can you be so stupid huh? You forgot your phone here, you didn't tell me where did you go...I was fucking afraid you know that idiot?It has been 5 hours for God's sake!" Taehyung was yelling with his shaky voice as he was crying, hiding his face on the ravenette's shoulder. He was so angry on the Vampire, but relieved as he returned home and he couldn't help jumping over him.

Jeongguk smiled and rubbed the omega's back up and down to calm him.

"I was just stuck in a very unexpected thing baby....I'm so sorry...Actually I had gone for buying some necessary things at the super shop but a kid around 4 years were lost there....And you know, he wasn't listening to anyone. I don't know why he found me so cute that he clinged on me and I had to remain there till his father came to find him....I was with him about 2 hours and then I bought all these...and what to say about the traffic, it took another half an hour to return...I'm really sorry Taetae..I just wanted to give you a surprise by preparing something...." Jeongguk apologized, but the omega started hitting his back.

"Why're you saying sorry now huh? Couldn't you call me from a random number for once? I was about to have a heart attack stupid boy!"

"Ouch baby that hurts...don't hit my back.." Jeongguk playfully said, he didn't feel anything but he wanted to cool the angry omega down. Taehyung's body was shuddering with every sob and sniff.

"I'll fucking kill you asshole!" Taehyung stopped hitting and again hid his face on the crook of the vampire's neck, holding him tighter.