22: Don't Let Go

Hey babies!! Those who are confused about Jeongguk's identity, please check chapter 3 and chapter 4 again....I had made it clear that he is a Royal Blood Vampire who almost acts like an alpha werewolf but still he's not purely like an alpha. If he were one,he would recognise Tae at first sight hehe ....and you know that Tae is not his mate here! 😁😁 Ask me if you still don't get it.

It's a bit complicated because I made Taehyung a blessed one who's different from others. It'll be revealed very soon, maybe after two or three chapters.

Be with me....now gonna stop talking and get the cheese 😘

now gonna stop talking and get the cheese 😘

*******************

"You made me fucking tired Jeongguk...ugh..." Taehyung uttered, making Jeongguk's eyes wide in disbelief.

"Wait what?? What did you just say??" Jeongguk couldn't process anything.

"I said you made me fucking tired." Taehyung was still inside the younger so he slowly pulled his cock from the younger's abused hole.

Jeongguk hissed in pain for once. He actually felt the pain this time but the pleasure he got was nothing near the pain. So he scratched that.

"How come you're tired? I fucked you or you fucked me?" Jeongguk mockingly asked, raising an eyebrow. He was still Laying on bed.  But Taehyung already got up.

"You clenched around my cock so hard that it felt like you're sucking it inside!! You fucking made my cock sore." Taehyung said while wrapping a comforter around his body. He struggled to not release his pheromones in front of the Royal blood vampire. The amount he released was nothing much and just because he's exceptional, he can do that. Though that requires energy too. He was still weak from what the Vampire did to him.

"I just can't believe Tae.....I've never heard about sore cock lol...." Jeongguk was being sarcastic about what the older just said.

"Yeah fuck, now go and take a shower, you're dirty. You made me dirty too eww...you came all over my chest." Taehyung scrunched his nose and threw a death glare at Jeongguk.

"First of all, you gave me the punishment," Jeongguk got up and started walking towards the washroom, "and secondly, I have a huge cock and that'll definitely produce what you said is dirty eww....your one exploded inside me too, fucking shamelessly." Ironically saying this, jeongguk shut the door of the washroom.

Taehyung sat there wrapped up rlwith the comforter. He was blushing in embarrassment again because Jeongguk was right. He couldn't even tell that he was close and he legit felt his cock was exploding with cum. He closed his eyes in awkwardness.

Soon after Jeongguk was done with shower, Taehyung got there too and he walked out wearing a long loose shirt and boxer shorts, revealing his long legs. The shirt was covering till his thighs but he was looking utterly seductive.

Jeongguk was laying on bed topless, just wearing a trouser.He had a habit of sleeping like that always. He was trying to sleep then. He turned the lights on again because Taehyung wasn't here. He thought the older will turn it off before sleeping.But when he heard the bathroom door opening, his eyes opened.

He saw Taehyung wearing that white striped shirt and no trousers on, just the shorts.

Jeongguk felt hot and sweaty all of a sudden,even though he just took a shower. He gulped at the sight. The way Taehyung's honey gold skin were showing, the way he walked with the slender long legs wasn't helping jeongguk at all.

Taehyung caught him staring. He narrowed his eyes as if he was gonna murder the ravenette.

"I don't understand your problem Mr. Jeon.." Taehyung told while wiping his hair with a towel.

Jeongguk was flabbergasted at Taehyung's voice as he was checking out the brown haired boy. He cleared his throat to make himself and the environment easy.

"Huh? N-no I mean....are you gonna sleep with that....I mean...umm... Wearing that?" Jeongguk was nervous to ask him thinking that the older might be angry on him again. But he just dropped it all at once gathering courage.

"I'm sorry to say that, what I wear is not entirely of your concern...." Taehyung replied while doing his night routines, applying lotion and toner. And of course he applied masker when he was inside the bathroom.

"Yeah...right....Jeongguk was now sitting on the bad, spreading his both legs forward straightly. He started stretching his body to get rid of the soreness of his back. But Taehyung's scream startled him badly and he stopped whatever he was doing.

"God!!! C-cockroach!!! Oh God nooooo.... Jeongguk...." Taehyung ran towards Jeongguk screaming. There was a medium sized cockroach on his dressing table which started to fly, panicking Taehyung.

Before Jeongguk could process anything, he found Taehyung straddling on his lap. He was holding Jeongguk so tightly with his both hands.

"I-i'm afraid...i-i hate c-cockroach....." Taehyung moved even more closer that Jeongguk felt like his body is molded with him inch by inch. He felt his own heart racing and he felt Taehyung's raised heartbeat too. But Taehyung's reason was different.

Jeongguk was sitting still at first but when he heard the olders sobs he wrapped his arms around the older.

"Hey it's okay!! It's just a cockroach Tae....it's not there now see?? Just look there once believe me!" Jeongguk was trying to comfort him.

Taehyung slowly looked up with teary eyes. But he didn't look at the dressing table where the cockroach was.

He was looking at Jeongguk who was holding him so close and giving him comfortable warmth and courage.

Jeongguk was lost in Taehyung's eyes too who was completely straddling him. They both were having a chest to chest contact that made them feel each others heartbeats. Those were so abnormally fast.

Their faces were just milimeters apart. Jeongguk and Taehyung both felt each other's hot breaths against their lips.

Jeongguk's hands slowly travelled from Taehyung's back to his hips. He was feeling the older's body, despite the fact that his hands were over his shirt.

And Taehyung's hands ended up on the ravenette's bare abs.

Jeongguk leaned closer and closer. Their noses brushed.

Finally he attached his own cherry lips with the older's full plump ones.

**********************

Enjoying or not?? Lemme know !!!

Fia loves you to the moon and back uwu...

This chapter is specially dedicated to my dear baby jeondihan .....Happy birthday baby....you'll have a graceful and mesmerising life ahead. I pray and hope that Almighty will allow you to live hundred more years 😘