30: Truly Madly Deeply

~Oh can you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
'Cause it's standing right before you.
All that you need will surely come...~

Let's try a different position hmm?? 😋😋
And warning you for disturbing and inappropriate contents ahead. It's nothing but an omegaverse au. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

**************************

*NSFW WARNING*

"I need you Jeongguk...." Taehyung cried out.

Jeongguk knew the latter would tell him something like this but he paused for some moments because something knocked his brain which he just realized. And that made him curse himself for not being careful at the beginning.

"Tae?" Jeongguk kept the trembling omega close to his chest and called him.

"Hmm?" Taehyung responded. His hands clutched on the royal blood's shirt tightly because his heat was being unbearable.

"W-what if you get..... pregnant? We didn't use any protection and....I know that omega males are fertile on their heats....." Jeongguk didn't want to hurt the omega's feelings by impregnating him without his consent. But they already had sex two times without any protection.

"Jeongguk....I won't....I won't get pregnant...." Taehyung had difficulty saying this as waves after waves of heats were passing inside his body, "I lost the ability to conceive.....you Can't get me pregnant even if you want...".

The last sentence Taehyung uttered was shocking for Jeongguk. He frowned and was going to ask why, but Taehyung's pleads stopped him from saying something further.

"Gguk.....I'll die...it hurts so much... everywhere..." Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's hand and made it slide over his sides. He was still attached with the vampire's body.

"Shh! What're you saying! Nothing's gonna happen, I'm with you ok?" Jeongguk put his finger on the omega's lips to stop him from talking. His heart was beating so fast and he could feel the omega's threatening heartbeat as well.

"Let's get on the couch....lemme take you..." Jeongguk lifted him up and walked to the couch in the living room which was near the kitchen.

He made the omega lay down on the couch on his stomach.

"Hurry Gguk....help me...." Taehyung's voice came out hoarse.

Jeongguk didn't tell anything more as he was busy prepping the omega. Taehyung was wearing a long oversized shirt which covered till his thighs and so, Jeongguk couldn't see he was wearing boxers under it or not. When he lifted his shirt to remove the boxer, he found the omega wasn't wearing anything under his shirt.