4: Hot In Here

Is someone reading?? Anygays...let's continue...

   ***************************************************

*NSFW WARNING*

"Uhmm .... Your lips are like honey..." Taehyung hummed between the dominating kiss and appreciated the girl's plump lips nonchalantly.

Taehyung was with Tina, the girl whom he saved from the boys a week ago. Well, as the famous fuckboy, he did claim his reward which was a rough one night stand. the girl didn't reject the proposal either, because who'll slip the chance from her hand of being fucked by the most handsome guy of the university?

"Does it feel good? Huh?" Taehyung turned the vibrator on the highest settings and started pleasuring the girl. They're currently at Taehyung's apartment and it's 8.30 AM in the morning. Yeah, you guessed right. They had sex almost half of the night, then they slept and again started early in the morning.

"Oppa..ahhh...Fuck me...I want you inside me..." The girl pleaded as the vibration went wild inside her vagina, directly hitting her sweet spot.

"Baby, then beg for it...I'm not gonna give you my precious thing this early....cause you had it almost all night right?" Taehyung smiled smugly, thrusting the vibrator in and out of her.

Tina almost fainted due to the over radiating pleasure throughout her body but she wanted more. So she was ready to beg but before she could say anything, someone knocked Taehyung's door, harshly.

"Gosh...Fuck..."Taehyung cursed and covered himself with a robe before getting out of his room to open the door.

Taehyung opened the door to find a Tired Jimin from rushing into his house.

"Where the hell is your phone Taetae??...eww you reek of sex," Jimin scrunched his nose when he saw Taehyung, and heard a girl's moaning coming from inside.

"Excuse me! Don't pretend that you don't fuck Yoongi hyung hard?" Taehyung said in annoyance because he was hungry and in 'that' mood.

"God you again brought your whores here??...Well..nothing new...." Jimin ignored Taehyung's question, "Now bade your hoe a goodbye and be ready for the class..We'll be late today!"

Taehyung frowned hearing about classes, "Well...what do you mean by class? Today is sunday and our day off from university..Don't play prank Chim, You totally spoiled my mood."

"Whoa!! Yes, yes, I should've understood that you won't remember it...Tae!! Our economics teacher announced a makeup class don't you remember?? He was absent in the previous class. You got the mail but you forgot it silly!"

Hearing Jimin, Taehyung's face turned into a shocking one from the previous annoyed expression and he suddenly remembered the mail.

"Gosh!! I don't wanna miss the class..Oh my goodness...shit...I forgot.." He rushed to the washroom to take a shower and before he enter, he threw the girl's clothes on her lap. She was kinda surprised at the sudden action of the older as she was still in her dreamlands and the vibrator still running.