CH. 62 We are getting Closure

Start from the beginning

"I've sent everything to Ben," I said and their eyes widened.

"Ben Armstrong? You've found Ben?" India asked.

Ben was someone who was in a foster care home with us but ended up being switched out. We tried so hard to find him and I found him but forgot to mention it to them.

I filled him in what Ben does and they were stunned, all saying that they needed to all get together with Shy Ben. Of course, I agreed and would let Ben know.

The rest of my sisters shared their stories and I was stunned on how we've encountered the same, how they encountered Chris brothers.

"Wait? Their what?" Bella asked and we filled her in.

"If you don't believe us." Olivia started saying but Bella raised her hand.

"No, I do. I know two women & a guy who can see dead people, and-" Bella started to say and shocked us.

"Holy shit, is it.... is it Rosemary La-" Egypt started to say and Bella nodded her head.

"Oh, I fucking knew it!" Egypt said. Causing us to laugh.

We planned to meet up a couple of days before the trials start and they planned to come during each trail day.

Having their support meant so much to me.

After I was done talking to them, I checked up on Melanie and Tiara.

What I heard from them had me stunned, I started crying.

"This is good, we are getting through this. We are a family now." I said with so many emotions in my voice.

"I can't believe he's finally caught," Tiara said on the webcam chat.

"It's settling in because this is something that we maybe didn't think deep inside would happen," Melanie said.

"Kassie, I know he's done a lot to you but I am so relieved. I am so happy, that he didn't get to you as he got to us. I'm so happy he didn't do those things he did to us to you." Melanie said with tears in her eyes.

I nodded my head knowing what she meant by what she said.

We continued talking to each other and said that we would see each other soon.

My cat was sound asleep on the bed.

"You think you would be up showing me love," I said looking at the sleepy cat.

"If you were a dog you would be expressing me how much you missed me," I said.

I rolled my eyes and got up.

Walking out of the room I went downstairs to the kitchen.

Chris had made sure his house was on the top security feature.

He got Dalton on board as well.

I could see why they would want that.

I reached the kitchen and found Chris cooking.

I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around him, leaning my head on his back.

"It smells great," I said.

He let out a chuckle.

"The water boiling?" He asked causing me to laugh.

"How was it talking to your sisters?" He asked me and I filled him in, also letting him know that I spoke to Melanie and Tiara.

"That's good, having each other will help you all. That's what I realized in life. I didn't think I needed my family until they help me realize that. Until I saw it." He said.

I pulled myself away and had him turn to face.

I grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him on the lips.

"Mmm, I love these kisses of yours." He said smiling at me.

"Throughout this whole time, you were a person I could lean on and made me feel like I would always be protected," I said smiling at him.

His eyes widened.

"I simply adore you, treasure you and I love you. I'm thanking you for being here for me. I want to be here for you, to be the person you can lean on." I said.

I rubbed my finger on his lip.

"Whenever you're ready," I said.

He put his hand on my hands, bringing them both to his lips.

"Okay, I'm ready." He said.

(*Kassandra Speaks.*)

CHRIS STORY NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

This book is almost done and I can't wait to wrap it up!!!!

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu