CH. 62 We are getting Closure

Start from the beginning

"Believe me. I miss you all." I said when the others popped up.

"Kassie, how are you doing?" Olivia asked me.

"Well...." I started saying and just updated them with everything that's happened since we last spoke, I refreshed their memories as well.

"Oh my fucking God," Kirssie said.

"I would have killed him," Stella said.

"We all would have killed him," Esmeralda said.

"Well, there's a reason he isn't dead. With a person like that, he needs to see that the plan he worked so hard on crumble, that he's finally been caught, that he's being charged on all counts, that everyone he's hurt is all going to come together and put him down. Don't forget, he did kill people to get to Kassie and the other girls. The people who live, he's taken family also deserve justice. So do the people he's hurt and killed." Anastasia said.

"Can you take the case?" Grace asked.

"As defense attorney on behalf of Kassie and the other people's he's harmed, I can see if I can, I normally don't try to take or get into the prosecuting side, but I know a prosecutor who could do it with me & she'll be the main prosecutor as I provide assistance.," Ana said.

"You're going to be the one who gets it, they even recommended you. It's a huge case, we asked for you and Aimee Deangelo to be the prosecutor. We know you're a defense attorney and you don't do prosecuting, but you can provide assistance to one, help them and make sure that this nut bag goes away for life." I said.

"It'll be my honor to get justice for you all, and that's who I was thinking about asking as well. It'll be a good experience working with her, she's talented and as a defense attorney, seeing the prosecutor side of someone who is actually guilty on all counts will be a learning experience." Ana said.

We all laughed.

"This chick and her Disney films," Egypt said.

"Mulan rocks. Okay." Ana said laughing.

"I saw my mom," Olivia said changing the mood.

"What?" Grace asked.

She filled us in with that and we were all stunned listening to her story as she explained it.

"I'm not saying she deserves it, but you know...." Egypt said flicking her hand.

"She deserves it," Serena said. We all nodded our heads to that.

"I'm Married." Bella quickly said.

Everyone yelled what except for Ana.

"What the hell Bella?" India said and Bella flinched.

She told us the story and our eyes widen.

"Isn't that illegal?" Serena asked.

We looked at Ana.

"Ana knows and she's helping, listen Veronica is amazing, she wants to meet you guys. I want you guys to meet her." She said and Ana backed her up.

"Guys, listen I was worried about this as well, but I've met Ronnie and she's a sweetheart, she's beautiful and she loves Bella. Believe me, it's obvious." Ana said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Okay, Ana and Bella. If you're happy that's all that matters." Stella said.

"Wait, rewind. Kassie, since the guy who you know. The psychopath was FBI? What's the FBI going to do or say about this? Especially when one of their own agent's sister was taken!" Egypt asked.