Permission To Leave

Penelope and Kara talks all day. Denver came with Stephen in Penelope's house that afternoon.

"You will help me? I'm so surprise that I can date ghost now." Stephen said smirking.

Kara pouts.
"I'm alive, thanks, Idiot."

"I don't think that this is a good thing. Lying is never been a good thing." Denver said sternly.

"Oh~ Says the guy who lied about his feelings~" Kara whistles and Denver fidget and reddened.

"He looks so serious but he has a bad boy side of him.I'm impress." Stephen chimed in and tease.

Denver glares at the two.

"Focus guys. I already made a script for you two."
Penelope said.

"Script?" Kara and Stephen said at the same time. They look and each other with puzzled face.

"Here." Penelope gave two copies of paper.

"Oh, Guys~ This is my girlfriend,Kara. We've been going out for a long~ time and not just because I am dealing with a stalker.
Wow, this is surely making me feel so stupid already." Stephen read some lines and frown at Penelope.

Kara did the same.

"Hi. I am Kara, his girlfriend who confess to him way back in Elementary but got turned down so my feelings for him is genuine.
I wanna kill you, Pen, already." Kara smiles.

"What? It's fool proof!" She said angrily and cross her arms.

"Say you are just kidding or I'm going to really reconsider going out with you even though I love you."

"Oh Denver~"

"I'm serious!"

"Okay. I just want them to feel light hearted. I made a real script that will help you two." Penelope pouts.

"I hate it when they flirt so naturally." Kara said flatly.

"Ah, You have no idea." Stephen said the same.

"What? This is the real script."

"No,Pen. It is not like the circumstances will always play the way you wanted. Having scripts but only having two actors  is not going to work. I think,If we are doing it. We just need a background story and we can be more casual."

"Like what? Acting is not a simple thing to do. I'm offering my help and you don't want it. Fine. But... I want to be involve." Penelope smiles wickedly.

Stephen looks at Kara.
"Are you really up to it?"

"Sure. I'm not really busy." She said smiling.

"We might get a bit personal. Like calling each other at night and asking out. Its troublesome."

"I know. I am regretting it already but I want to distract myself. You once help me out. I want to help you too."

"F.Y.I, the real reason why I turned you down was because I am not that rich. I'm aiming for scholarship and I think having a relationship with a girl will distract me."

"So...You mean, you don't really hate me and not because Im ugly?"

"Not really. And one more thing, its because I don't really know you so why would I go out with you and risk my chance to go to school without paying in highschool? Anyways, I just want to clear that up."

"Yeah. That...That didn't make me feel better but atleast I don't hate you as much."

"Look at them. Aren't they cute together?" Penelope whispers to Denver.