Coaxing

'Urgh..
This is...a suffocating and weird feeling.'

"What is wrong Kara?"  Akira looks at Kara as he struggle how to remove the shirt in his body.

"Y...y..you ha..have to le-learn how to...do this alone." As Kara  feels the blood rushing to her nose. She looks up but her eyes trail to that handsome abs in display.
He pouts as he looks at Kara with anger.

"You said you'll help me!"
He said as he cant move the shirt. His face is covered and he is twitching while struggling to remove his arms but to no avail.

Kara's eyes flash.
'Chance!'
She sit down and admire this handsome body up close.
Gulping as she slowly reach her hand to touch that six packs.

"Fuwaah!" Finally, Akira removed the shirt and his top is now bare.
"Kara?"

Kara is prostrating infront of him while she hides the beet red face in the floor.

"What is wrong?" He asks.

"N...nothing."
Calming down herself she smiles afterward as she raise her eyes to be shocked to see the old man unzipping his pants in front of her.
Mouth agape she thought
'Is this the time where my virginity will be lost?'

"Damn, why cant I pull it off? Arent you going to help me?" Irritated Akira glares at Kara.

Kara smiles and wipe the imaginary tears.
'Lols'.

***

"Peter Pan, do you want this little sister to wash you up?"

"No! You lewd woman! You-you-you! How dare you try to remove my boxer! I hate you." Angrily and hysterically, Akira shouted from inside the bathroom.

Kara's lips twitch.
She almost forgot herself and harass the poor guy.
His face is beet red that she wants to continue bullying him but he really is one of an underworld boss. He is very strong and escape her evil claw.

After running away, she is now coaxing tbe pitiful child.

"Im sorry. I lost my mind for a second. Akira is so handsome that my heart beats really fast and want to take advanta--take care of you more."

"..urgh...I wont listen to you." There is water splashing inside the bathroom.

"Aki...My handsome Aki..Do you really hate me now? Sob sob. I am very hurt."

"......"

"I only want to be helpful. I thought you will like it if Im attentive. I didnt know itll back fire and you will think Im improper.Sob sob." Kara said in an obvious fake crying tone.

"What!? You, taking off my boxer is being attentive! You dare lie and say you have no ulterior motive! You!"

"Uwah. Aki hates me. Maybe I should just leave."

"We already tried. You cant leave!"

"Then I will stay away from Akira. As long as Akira is out, I will stay inside my room never to leave a step! I will never show my face to you ever again!"

"........YOU ARE BLACKMAILING ME!"

Kara's lip spread into a smile.
"How am I blackmailing you? I will make your wish come true and will never show my ugly face infront of you again."

"You....."

"Aki stilk hates me?".

"And you say you are not blackmailing me!"

"Aki..."

"Hmp!"

"Aki..I will reallt leave now. Are you sure you wont stop me?"

"Urgh!"

"Aki..."

"Shut up! Shut up! Fine! Im not mad anymore."

"Really?"
Kara's eyes brighten.
As she leans in the shut door.

"Shameless." Akira grumbles inside.

"It looks like Aki really hates me?" Kara pretend to be hurt and said pitifully.

"Urg....N-no."

"Hmm?"

"I said I dont hate you so I dont! Irritating ugly woman! Leave me alone. Shoo shoo."

"...Okay! As long as Aki doesnt hate me."

"Hmp."

***

While Akira get out of the bathroom and wearing a blue bathrobe like a King in his harem palace.
He looks so lust--looks so sexy that she cant look away or else she will feel like she is bullying herself.

"What are you looking at me with your dirty eyes?"
Akira fix his robe and he covers his expose chest.

Kara 'tsked' after being 'discovered' staring.

Kara looks away bitterly and pouts.
Akira also looks away but his face is getting hotter.
It is strange.
He has always been handsome and his physical appearance is very good that everyone praises him. He enjoys their praise but some lewd people try to take advantage of him and touch him. He will always flip and in anger hurt someone. His parents always been cautious but people who often docile, kind and reserve will become love struck upon seeing him and try seducing him. Thus he is often get into a pit of rage and people will get injured.

Kara is one of those people who looks at him with lewd eyes. But she also looks at him with kind eyes and knowing and kindness.
It is very strange.
He doesnt reject her as much as he always do.
But he doesnt want to flip and hurt her so he is putting some distance.

"What are you thinking? You should hurry and dress up or else little sister hand might touch places she shouldnt have." Kara grins.

Startled.
Akira moves away and angrily glare at her.

"Ugly! You really have bad intentions toward me!"

"Yes I do!"

Stunned.
Akira looks at Kara in bewildered expression.
Kara laughs out loud making him feel hot in embarrassment.

"Tricking me again!" He runs away while gripoing the bathrobe.
His heart is pounding faster. He grit his teeth and want to calm down but the pounding of his heart just wont stop and there's no sign of slowing down.

Kara blinks and sigh.

"Once the eye candy is gone. Boring and plain T.V is not enough to satisfy me." Kara laughs as she wonder if she tease Akira so much he already hates her.

"I think he really hates me now." Kara sigh. She will think of a good way to coax a kid again.
She did check and there is some ingredients to make some cake. She smiles.
Last night she didnt bake one. Today she will bake a cake and ask him if she can touch his abdomen.
With a burning desire, Kara become more enthusiast in baking that cake.

A/N;

Im yawning and stretching.Fufufufu.Just saying.

Sometimes Im doing a chapter while my attention is somewhere else. just like this chapter.lololols..