Dont Cross This Line

(Short)Paul's P.O.V

I am looking at the Chocolate flavored Ice cream in the cup and I have to gulp down the urge to take a bite....not on the ice cream but on the spoon.

"Here." I gave the cupped Ice cream to Lady Penelope but my eyes wander to the Young Miss who is avoiding looking at me.

My body aches with a bit excitement.
Her harsh words makes me beg for more.

"What are you waiting for? Leave." Her delicate eye brows arch beutifully.
My heart skipping a beat.
Why am I like this?
I dont remember having masochistic traits before.
Yet I am addicted to this chill.

"Is that so? Then I will go."
Bowing lightly while I take a look at how she puts the spoon I licked to hers.
I feel a surge of emotional sucess.
"Enjoy the ice cream." I said gleefully as I turn around licking my lips.

Kara's P.O.V

I have a chill after seeing that weird smile.
I look suspiciously at the ice cream.

"Ralph, lets exchange." I said and give him mine.

"It doesnt taste good?" Ralph looks suspicious but still gave me his mango flavored Ice cream.

I eat it with gusto.
Its not like It doesnt taste good.
I just have a chill seeing that creepy guy. Feels like he did something on the ice cream.

"Kara, it feels like you dont like Sir Paul?" Pen ask me between taking a bite at her ice cream scooping a large piece.

"I hate him. But I cant explain how and why." I avert my eyes.
That scum also gave me a perfect excuse to hate him even in this lifetime when he arrange my Uncle to be beat down almost making him unable to walk, the nerve.
But I am not going to use that as an excuse.
My Uncle Ethan is not a convenient tool and his injury makes me want to dig out that bastard's tongue and kill him on the spot.
Speaking of that incident, Could it be Tania who ordered that guy?
Tania is still in 3rd year of highschool can you believe it?
Repeating 2 years in 3rd year due to stupidity? Yes! Its stupidity. She doesnt study though she is a bit slow. She likes party and playing around and forget her responsibility. I dont know why but In my past life did she even graduate highschool?

If I find out it is her....she will pay the price of hurting my Uncle.

"Kara!"
I woke up from the daze and stare at the clear eyes of Ralph.

"Ralph."

"You suddenly stop talking. And you are glaring at something that is not infront of you! If you are mad at someone, tell me!"

I rub his head.
"You are not this cute when we first met."

He didnt hide from my rubbing and he seems like a cat, he likes it.

"I will avenge you. Just tell me what to do." Ralph insists and grab my hand that is rubbing his head.

"It is fine. Older Sister is not that easy to bully." I reassure him with a puff in my chest.

Pen laughs at me.
Ralph looks at me from head to toe.

"Actually, arent you the type to be easily bullied?" He whispers.

I pretend I didnt hear him.

"Here comes Dad!" Ralph excitedly rose from his seat.

Raphael looks at Ralph and smile.
Then his eyes wander to me.
I take a step back but realize it is inappropriete and move my self forward.

"Sir Raphael." I smile acknowledging him.

He nods at me and look at me from head to toe.
Now I know where Ralph learn this insulting act.