You Dare, I Dare

Jessica bite her lower lip as she look at King flirting with her date.
When it is time to separate she purposely bump into her.

Kara looks at the girl in blue dress. She apologize immediately.

"Who are you? How dare you bump into me? Do you have any idea how much my dress cost?"
Jessica slightly feel good when the girl looks wide eye at her.

Kara's P.O.V

To be honest.
This woman is finding trouble for me,isnt she?
I dont even know her and It still to early for someone to start hating me right?

I look at her and Im speechless.
Brain dead.
She is definitely brain dead.

"Okay everyone. I am Aunt Sabrina. I will be your host for an hour. Welcome to the annual party for our company."

Everyone claps.
Two beautiful girls stand on eacg of my side and pull me away from crazy brain dead.

"Im Savanna. Xian's date."

"Im Alexa. Felix's date."

"Oh. I-Im Kara."

"Yeah." They smile knowingly at me.
I feel awkward.

"Anyways,stay away from Jessica that tyrant woman loves your date in the world." Savanna says warning me.

"Its not like Im the one who seek her."

"Felix warn---ask me politely to look after you. So, lets have a good time,shall we?" Alexa smiles.

I nod.
They are easy to talk too and they dont ask me complicated stuff.

"Aunt Sabrina, dont we have a rule that every new comers should be dared?!" Jessica said raising her voice.
The crowd feel excited.
Nobody knows how tyrant and how mindblowing and life risky those dares are but them who experience it. So ofcourse,seeing new comers struggle just like them feels satisfying.

"Oh? We have new comers?" The old lady yet still beautiful host smile.
She can tell that Jessica only wants mischief but a little naughtiness is also exciting.

"Uh-oh. That bitch really targeting you Kara."

"Huh what?"

"Newcomers daring game is extremely hard, embarrassing and risky! Im sure she wants to pick some death defying dare for you."

"What? Can I not accept?"

"You can only if you are from high ranking family in our society. But you are fron a humble family. I havent heard Mendoza in this business."

I panic.My surname is still Mendoza due to my 'death'. Mother refuse to change my name when they all thought I am dead.

"Wait. Then I have no choice?"

"You can make your date apologize to all of us while on stage later on. That way he will bear all your humiliation."

"Good....Wait..What?! King? Apologize? Just kill me already!"

"I know right?!"Savanna

"Shes definitely think it through." Alexa pouts.

"Okay. Every new comer stand up on the stage."

I, along with 5 more woman went to the stage.

"Okay. Aunt Sabrina doesnt like bullying. There are 6 new comers. Introduce yourselves."

I am at the end of the line so I introduce last.

"My name is Katirina Mendoza."

"Whonis your date baby?" Aunt Sabrina ask.