Hurting you is hurting me

Kara is licking her lips as she finished the sliced cake. She then finished cooking and hand it over to Akira.

After eating Akira lifted the plate to the sink. Kara is lost in her thought. She just follow Akira with her eyes. After a good minutes she blinks her eyes.

"What are you doing? Ill do that." Kara pouts seeing the plate almost slip in Akira's hand.

Akira looks at Kara and he flick her forehead.

"Think. Just lie down and think. If you want to cry then cry. If you want to smile then smile. Dont force yourself to look okay when you are not." Akira said and went back to washing the dishes.

"What are you saying? Its just washing the dishes. I can do it while thinking." Kara smiles. She hugs Akira's slender waist and think how good it is to have a good figure like this effortlessly.
Men like this are sin. They are women's natural enemies.

"Akira, will you miss me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"But its our last night together." Kara pouts seeing unconcerned in Akira's voice.

"So? Just 5 days and you will see me again then."

"....."

"You wont?" This time its Akira who looks saddened.

Kara bursts into laughter.
"I will if you promise you wont chop me into pieces."

"Why are you always saying incomprehensive things?"

"Cause My sweet innocent Akira will disappear after 5 days and will be replaced with someone Im not aware of who."

"Huh? If its the same me. Then I will still like you."

Kara looks at the equally startled Akira.
His face reddened and looks away but Kara wont let him escape so easily.

"So..So..Akira likes me? How much? This much? This much?"
Kara asks enthusiastically while hugging him from the front. Grinning at him.

Akira's eyes squint and even though his hand is full of bubbles he rubs Kara's cheeks.

"Ewwww." Kara said and rub her face to his tummy.

"Naughty girl."

"But I wanna know. You tell me how much Akira likes his little sister Kara then I will quietly let go and watch tv."

Akira looks away.

Kara pulls him.

Then Akira bow and kiss Kara's lips.
Their lips brush lightly.

Kara's arm are frozen in the air.
Akira moves away and continue washing yhe dishes.
Kara coughs three times and then she rigidly went to the sofa and watch t.v yet its obvious that her mind is on it.

Akira is washing yhe dishes but his face is beet red. His hand is also trembling and it made the plate escape his slippery hand over and over again making him frustrated.
Its just kissing a sister.
What is so wrong with that?
He did kiss Ayi too.....on her cheeks!

Now Akira gave up on catching the escaping plate and sigh so deeply.

"Care to sub with me?"

Akira almost jump from shock to hear Kara behind him.
The girl is no longer flustered and not acting shy anymore to Akira's dismay.

"......sure."

Akira cant wash the dishes because he cant. He is just a bit absent minded.

"Akira likes me a lot so I have to wash you dishes spotless clean."
Kara said talking to the dishes.