Punish the Youngest

Chocoa's P.O.V

This is crazy.
Why do I have to study in this strange place due to someone elses mistake?
I am so angry that I almost choke Anastasia to death but I take a deep breath and look at this clueless idiot.
While everyone elses, that sly Marga is showing her potentials and brilliance to Dad I am here with this idiot.

"Have you learn your lesson?" I shouted.

Anastasia glares at me.
All she is thinking is that she wont be going to Japan!
She doesnt even have the slightest idea that Dad has been evaluating us and testing our potentials!

"What? What did I do wrong? Dad is just being bias!" She rant and stomp her feet.

My eyes widen as I slap her face.
"Dont ever dare putting stain in Dad's face you bitch! Dad is partial to us! If you can just think hard. You might got a good future yet your stupidity is just making it worst!"

"What are you talking about?" Anastasia touch the hurt cheek. Even she wants to slap Chocoa right now her words makes ripple in her heart.

"Dad is from underworld! Dont you even have idea? He wants to test us in order to see if we can manage the business in the underworld."

"No way. He said his successor will be Sir King, Xian and Felix."

"Stupid! Stupid! Sir King, Xian and Felix have their own base. Own business! Dad is clearly testing us, IDIOT!"

"Calm down. Calm down. You should have told me before. This is your fault!"

"Mine?! You are my rival. Why would I do that? I only telling you now because Im afraid to be implicated by you! Just a mere going abroad makes you this crazy!"

"I didnt know! I just came 3 months ago. Why are you so mad at me? It is all that Katirina's fault. She is selfish and self centered bitch!"

"To be honest, she is behaving better than you! Dont you see? She already knows what to do and sticking to Dad. If you have brain then you shouldnt have done what you did!"

"You also came with me! Why is all the responsibility in my head?"

"Urgh. I hate talking to you. When we reach Madame Pia's place. You have to behave not to drag me with you."

To be honest, Chocoa only heard this from Paul when they received Gabriel's decision.

Paul is very mad at her and told her this secret.
She then realize how foolish her action and praise Kara secretly in her heart but also despise Kara the most.

"What? Chocoa received a call from Tania crying. Tania is talking shits about Kara and saying she begs their Dad to stay with her. Chocoa almost crushed the phone in her hand.
Add to the fuel is the coaxing voice of Paul saying Tania should not get emotional and pamepered her.

"Good. Good." Chocoa ended the call and she is very angry and mad.
Anastasia went inside the room and see the threatening glare in Chocoa's face.

"I didnt do anything. Why are you mad at me?"

"Dad didnt leave the country." Chocoa try to supress her anger.

"Really? Lets call Dad to make him bring us home. The food here is terrible."

"Dad is staying because of Kara. She begs Dad to stay with her making up so many pitiful stories!"

"What? I know it! That bitch doesnt deserve to live! Im so mad. Where should I put this anger?"

"Just bottle it up. And when the time came we get revenge at that leech!"

"Hmp! I want to skin her alive."

"Calm down! That is why you are getting owned! Dont you even know what class means? Kara is using pity as her selling point. If you anger her she will just come crying at Dad and Dad will get even more disatisfied with you. You fool!"

"I know! I know. It is just I am so mad. What is your plan? Tell me, I will do anything just to slight that bitch."

"We cant harm her!"

"What?"

"Do you even think? We just went and scold that woman. But what did it brings us? She ruined her own room and look pitiful at Dad. Then Dad punish us. If you hurt Kara he might disowned you!"

"He will?"

"Dad hates people he cant trust. Do you even listen to Miss Almonde when she is teaching us?"

"I see. I am distracted and she sometimes says weird sounding words that makes me confuse."

"Foolish! Miss Almonde is Dad's most trusted Secretary. She knows Dad so well that if you want to curry favor from Dad you have to listen to Miss Almonde seriously."

"Eldest sister is the best. Thank you for your guidance."

"Hmp."

"So what will we do? If we cannot hurt her how can we get even with her?"

"Let's use her family!"

Anastasia shudders.
"Dont you remember what Sir King did to Tania?"

"Then her friends! Look here. I got a private investigator to follow her secretly from a far. She is very close with this young boy. If we make him suffer. Dad wont raise his hand against us and we can agitate that bitch Kara."

"This is a young child! How can you even think of that? Dont! It is immoral to place fault at the children."

"You say that? Kara is 13 and considered a child yet you want to hurt her.".

"I am angry at Kara so I want to hurt her too but this is an innocent child! And look how cute he was in this picture."

"I-It is not like we will do it ourselves. We will hire professionals."

"I dont want to! Dont you dare!".

"Stupid! Stupid! What do you mean dont I dare?!" Chocoa slaps Anastasia left and right until she cried stop at her and her whole face is reddened from hurt, pain and anger.

Chocoa has no idea that the evil thought of her might even make her lost her very life.
For her to think of hurting the only son of Raphael and grandson of Don Danillo---Ralph.

Meanwhile, Kara is overwhelm when she see Gabriel in the dinning area that morning.
She blinks constantly looking at him.

"Dad?"

"Who else?" He smile and tell her to give him a kiss as he point to his cheek.

Kara smile widely and hug him.
Kiss his cheeks non stop.

"Thank you Dad." She said as she feel so full at the moment.
Her heart is swelling.

Felix find an excuse and didnt go to out of town.
Xian is still considered a teacher and already say he wont be coming.
King cant be bothered also.

In short, with the guide Gabriel prepared and some maids. Marga and Tania with Paul are the only ones who enjoy the vacation.

A/N:

^_^

I feel so...unlucky?
Whatever.