"Yeah. I always say I went there with my friends when Dad sent me to that place instead of celebrating my birthday in Japan. Thank you I remember why I hate you."

"You hate me prior to that."

"Yeah. Youre right."

I never know I can talk to Anastasia like this. Though we are being sarcastic it is way peaceful.

"So where is your child's father? Did you unearth his remains yet?"

"Paul is not dead! Don't curse him just because of he never ask you to go out."

"Oh come on. You still love that guy? Way to go. Your stomach is made out of steel."
Kara laughs.

"Drink your milk and die!"
Anastasia angrily left her.

Kara snickering.
"What a guy. Hit on three sisters. Got 2 pregnant and he is still being love. I wonder if he ever loved me before. Well, maybe yes. He never got Tania and Anastasia pregnant before when we are going out. I guess he is not as much of a jerk. He did kill me and sold me though. I should not think about him."

I walk outside the house and take a deep breathe.

"Wow." I am looking at people.
I can't believe it.

"Miss, are we going somewhere?" The driver asks.

"Yeah. I want to not be alone."

"Where is that?"

"Probably not here. Drive me to Pen's house."

"Okay."

---

"Kara! How is Tristan Da Cunha?" Penelope hugs me so tight and rub our cheeks together.

"I'm pretty sure It's fine."

"So, where is my souvenir?"

"You are well aware that its just an excuse that I went there."

"Have to go to the flow. We can't question someone like your Dad when he says that with serious face. Can we?" Penelope whisper.

"I understand. How's Denver?"

"Hey! I'm your friend and the first one you ask about is Denver?"

"Yes. Cause you are my friend and I know you."

".....Denver's fine. We...We are going out now."

"Color me surprise."

"It'll be terminated if I don't get well in the next school year."

"Are you his secretary or his scholar?"

"He said that love is getting our way and my grades is getting lower because I can't focus. He wants me to be more conscious and be more responsible."

"Oh. You should tell him that your grade is not getting lower due to romance but your own level of comprehension."

"Are you calling me stupid?"

"Are you not?"

"Well, I am but I don't want to hear that from you. At least Im not a year behind!"

"Now we areinsulting each other?"

"Yeah. That is pretty lame. How are you? Where did you really go?"

"Tristan da Cunha?"

"Okay. If you don't want to tell me. So, who is doing well in the fish tank?"

"What?"

"Oh come on. Someone who killed people and still don't know people likes her. Drop the act, I'm gonna struggle you."

"Hey. Lower your voice. No one kills no one here."

"Everyone's away. The maids are doing theur chores. No one will believe teenagers talking about killing. Are you nuts?"

"Fine. But going back to your question, I don't know. I..I haven't seen them. No text. No phone calls. Maybe they are mad at me."

"Oh...So the fish is not in the tank? Gawd. That is too sad."

"Maybe they realize that I'm too self centered."

"You still have Ralph."

"Ralph?"

"Yeah. You just have to wait 10 more years and he can do."

"You really am nuts!"

"What's wrong? Ralph has a handsome dad. He will grow up as handsome. Let's see if you won't drool with him."

".....I'm telling you to Denver."

"Okay. Enough threats. How about we go out?"

"I can't. I'm going to Mom."

"Without souvenirs?"

"What souvenirs can I bring?"

"How about we shop something?"

"If you can tell that the tristan Da Cunha is just an excuse. I'm sure Mom knows too."

"So keep up appearances at least cause we are 'buying' it."

"Urgh...Fine. I'm actually fewling lonely cause I feel like no one wants me back."

"Cheer up. I love you, friend."

"That sounds so fake. Even if its real."

"I'm serious!"

"I know."

A/N:

Girl bonding.
I only googled Tristan Da Cunha. Never heard it before. Sounds like a nice place.