Levi 30

1. Hey guys! I'm back!! *woohoo! here comes the author like finally*

2. So so sorry for the loooong wait. I'm going off to university soon (like, next week!) and there's a lot to be done (registrations, applications and other boring mundane stuff etc.)! The crazy thing is I'm gonna take course that I wouldn't have imagined taking; say, two months ago. This is a big change for me and I honestly do not know if I would be able to handle and stomach this change or not. Growing up is scary. *gulps*

3. With that being said, I'll probably have fewer time to do updates but I'll definitely try my very best. Votes and comments from you guys...my readers; is the source of my motivation to write more and more! I couldn't even express how amazing you guys are to give this book a chance. I really hope you do enjoy it (please vote if you do hehe)! Please, leave your thoughts in this book and let me know what you're thinking! Chances are you'll make a bean very very happy~ ^^

4. I hope I can make some friends on the first day of orientation though. Meeting new people is both exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time for me (who else has this problem!?).  P.S. This author has a tendency of getting tongue-tied and avoiding eye contact when talking to strangers, someone help this bean please /.\

*****

You couldn't possibly blame me for having a little fun with my girlfriend. She was an easy tease and I loved how her cheeks turned rosy in a matter of seconds and her futile attempts of holding up my gaze. I've noticed that her comebacks were getting a little quicker and smarter lately; which led me to suspect Rey as the mastermind of Brooke's secret comeback training. 

Not that I mind though. I could conquer my sweet baby in a matter of seconds in my favorite territory...

The bedroom.

We were currently sitting on the floor of the library, our legs a tangled mess as Brooke snuggled close to me, her heart and soul lost in between the lines of the book on her lap. I opted to observe her quietly as I gently combed through her strawberry blonde hair, satisfied enough with the happy hums she would emit when I massaged her scalp. 

Thanks to our secluded corner, we were very much hidden from the prying noses of the outside world; save for a nervous looking young librarian who panicked upon stumbling across two girls cuddling together. I had to stifle a laugh as he scurried away with his cart of books immediately. As expected of my little bookworm, she was still deeply engrossed in the content of the book despite the gentle snoring that filled the air (courtesy of the senior librarian who had fallen asleep at the front counter after a long day's of work). 

To be honest, I was already hungry for dinner. Unfortunately for me, a look at the pile of books that Brooke had picked out earlier told me that she wasn't going to leave the library anytime soon. Allowing my gaze to roam my surroundings lazily, my eyes fell onto a book titled The Great Gatsby. A favorite of mine of all time. Hoping to not disturb Brooke with my sudden movement, I leaned forward slightly and stretched my arm to retrieved it.

Smoothing the worn out edges of the book, I wondered when was the last time I had sat down properly and finished a book in one sitting. As I opened the book, a picture fell out and landed beside me, perfectly obscure from Brooke's line of sight. Funny.