Brooke 25

"Babe."

A dreamy voice murmured to me from somewhere far away...a place I have no intention on finding out about as I nuzzled my face sleepily into something strangely warm and soft. With a blissful sigh, I buried my face deeper into the silky smooth pillows happily.

"Now, now; what's this? A sleeping beauty?"

I frowned with my eyes closed. The voice had lost some of its dreaminess and the tone had shifted slightly from caring to an amused one. Reluctantly, I blinked my eyes open in an effort to start waking up even though my body felt like a ton of bricks that seemed to have developed an unrelenting magnetic force towards the bed overnight.

I screamed when a dark brown nipple was shoved into my face.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god-"

"Babe! Calm down! It's me here!"

Babe? Why am I someone's babe?

With a few deep breaths to pacify the erratic beating of my heart, I picked up the little remnants of my courage and peeked outside of the warm blankets. Levi was half sitting and half leaning on the pillows as her steady gaze was fixed on me, the tiny golden specks in her pupils caught rays of sunbeam that colored her eyes in a mysterious forest green today. Her soft blue hair was a perfect bird's nest and fell in loose waves around her sun-kissed shoulders and as I took in the rest of her...

I could only stare and bathed in the gorgeous glory of her caramel naked body as her lips curved into a mischievous grin.

"I- We- Girlfriends? What? H-how???"

"Oh look at you," Levi cooed as she crawled to me and enveloped me in a tight embrace. "Yes, we're girlfriends and yes, we did it." She answered my confusion a little too happily before giving me a morning kiss on my forehead.

What does that mean then? What will change...between us?

"Let's see..." Heat flooded into my cheeks when I realized my thoughts were voiced aloud. Levi ticked off an invisible list in her head as she counted off her fingers. "From now on, I get to hold your hands, kiss you whenever I want to, bring you out for dates, treat you to lunches, as well as fucking you-" I grabbed a pillow nearby and began swatting her with it. She laughed at my flustered blundering mess before pulling me onto her lap.

"Just let me cuddle you for a little longer," she hummed with her chin rested on my shoulder. "I still couldn't believe you're mine."

My heart did a little somersault at that word.

I complied to her wishes and wrapped my arms around her neck. She smelled crazy good as always. Bringing her forehead to meet mine, I smiled at her.

"Me too, Levi."

***********************************************************