Levi 24

*Author popping up*

Hey guys! I'm announcing my appearance before the you started reading this chapter BECAUSE I'M WRITING SMUT SCENES AHEAD. If you feel uncomfortable with reading partially or fully sexual explicit sex scenes between two females; by all means, you can skip this chapter and read the next coming one as this chapter DOES NOT AFFECT THE PLOT. I just add it in for your guilty pleasure *wink wink* . No judging for those who read this and no pressure on those who doesn't as well. This is my first attempt on writing something like this *yeeeeee I'm shyyyyy* so feel free to leave me comments or tips to improve on writing scenes like these! Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy reading this!

*Author running off with ice creams in mind*

I had trouble convincing Brooke to let go of me.

"Come on, baby. You don't wanna catch a cold in this flimsy dress of yours," I tried reasoning with her again after failing the fifth time in the past thirty minutes.

And I'll have you know that I've never failed that much of times on anything in my life before.

Except when I have to coax Teddy to eat up his greens. That kid loves picking pepperoni pieces off my pizza and wolf them down when I wasn't watching and hence leaving me staring at my sorry looking pizza bare with only cheese and green bell peppers.

Well, that's another story for another time. Now I have a more pressing matter on hand:

An adorably stubborn girlfriend.

"Nooooooooo," she whined as she snuggled closer to me, her arms wrapping around my neck even tighter. Brooke was already shivering slightly from the gentle breeze earlier even though we haven't been out in the backyard for long. As the sky darkened further, the gusts of wind grew colder as well. Sooner or later, her teeth would be chattering badly and I didn't want her to curl up like a shrimp. "You're officially my personal body heater now," she announced with a satisfied sigh escaping from her lips.

Have I ever mentioned that her little sighs, while always non-sexual intended; is always sexually arousing to one?

Namely and specifically me.

I hummed beside her ear before sweeping her off the soft grass with a grunt. She gave a little yelp and tightened her hold on my shoulders, terrified and unprepared to be carried bridal style by me. I shifted our positions a little to make her feel more comfortable and reassured. "Shh...I got you." She's not as heavy as I thought she would be; although I would love nothing more than to fatten her up a little. I was worried that her frail frame would be blown away in the middle of a storm someday.

"Are we going back already?" She pleaded with her alluring puppy eyes, a small pout already forming from her lips. I nuzzled my nose against hers and answered with a smile as I carried us back to the cabin. "Well...only if you want to. We can stay a night here if you want. But if you're tired I can always drive you back ho-"

"Nope," she cut me off swiftly, making me doing a double take at her. "I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind it since I've stayed at your place overnight before. I'll text them to let them know later." I was ecstatic to acknowledge that this wasn't the end of our date yet. "As you wish, baby," I murmured as I pressed a kiss to her forehead at which she beamed brightly, seemingly happy with the affectionate gesture.

I carried her up the stairs with the utmost care before kicking the door to my nearest left open. There were three rooms in the upper floor: one for gramps, one for mum and dad and one for me and Teddy. We used to spend our weekends here together to enjoy a hearty brunch and the lovely solitude from the hectic pace of city life. Obviously, we don't come here anymore ever since the haunting accident. Frankly speaking, I should have visited this cabin more often; not just on the anniversary of my father's death since gramps had left this cabin in my care. Kudos to my gramps' servants though. They really did a great job on maintaining the cabin and the labyrinth garden throughout the years...because I'm damn sure that this house of valuable nostalgic memories will fall into ruins without their help. I made a mental note to thank them later for their dedication and hard work.