Brooke 23

I have no idea where Brooke is driving us to.

Feeling slightly dizzy at the overwhelming anticipation and tension that was building up in my stomach, I turned my head away from the window and allowed the scenery of the night to rush past me; a kaleidoscope of neon city lights that flooded the interior of the car in an instant, bathing us in its mysterious glory.

Sneaking a sideways glance at Levi, I was rendered speechless again at how hot she looked tonight. As if her usual outfit of tight crop tops and baggy cargo pants were not enough to tease my hammering heart in school, she just had to turned her sexiness up a notch with a long black see through mesh shirt with silver starry patterns that barely reached her knees. Aside from a black bra and a pair of cotton black shorts (that did her long legs justice) underneath, her amazing figure was in plain sight. Literally. She could have walked on the streets and passed as a model who had just rolled off the cover of Vogue magazine. At the very least, she could have tried harder at dressing up more appropriately!

Are you really sure that you want her to cover herself up more?

I scowled at the voice of the lustful demon in my head involuntarily. I could imagine the prudish angel reprimanding me beside my ear clear as day: OMG GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF BROOKE!

"Ah, shit," Levi cursed softly out of the blue, causing me to snapped my head up instantly to attention. Shifting her body slightly towards me, she reached out an arm and...

 ...brace the back of my headrest. 

"Hmm... I'll park it a little more to the left..." she hummed to herself as her hand turned the steering wheel with her gaze set to the back of the car, the lean muscles on her toned body flexing unconsciously through the sheer fabric. It had came to my realization that I had been holding my breathe even after Levi had rolled the car into the parking spot effortlessly.

Wow.

Again:

WOW.

"Okay...we're good to go," Levi smiled at me and turned off the ignition. Snapping out of trance, I nodded with a burning face and quickly scooted out of the car. Levi followed suit, and after making sure the Prius was locked safely, she came to me with a nervous expression on her face as her long fingers slipped into my hand, trapping it with a gentle squeeze.

"I hope you like my surprise. Even if you don't; please tell me honestly, okay?"

Weirdly, I found it a little comforting that Levi shared the same nervousness I felt if not more. I tip toed and place a small kiss on her jaw. "Don't worry, I'll love it."

Tilting her head down to look at me, she leaned in slowly, eyes half-lidded. Instinctively, my eyelashes fluttered to a close when our hot breaths met each other. It was a little too early for a lips-to-lips kiss on a date, wasn't it???

But I'm not complaining if Levi wants to do it now...