•Chapter 36•

Y/n

Laying on Jimins bed I stared at the ceiling.

'You know.' I started making him look up at me, his head resting on my stomach.

'We have been here, hanging around the house, for three days. Let's get out.' I ruffled his hair as I looked down.

Pushing himself up, leaning over me he pursed his lips as he booped my nose making me scrunch it as he smiled.

'Sure, we need to wear a mask tho and a cap or sunglasses.' Nodding in agreement he slides off the bed and threw me a black cap of his.

Putting it on I looked in the mirror and saw it looked okay as I made it a bit smaller.

'Can we drop by my parents as well?' I asked adjusting the cap. Seeing Jimins eyes widen from behind me in the mirror I just observed.

As his mouth gaped he turned to me. 'Ah sure baby if you want to.' His surprised face turned into a soft smile as he walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my middle. 'Thank you.' I said and pecked his cheek.

'Now let's go.' He said walking out.

Saying goodbye to Jungkook and Tae we went on our way.

We got some coffee and talk while walking through the mall.

'Hm, you know-' I started as I took a sip of my coffee. 'It all started with coffee for us.' He looked over at me. 'You are right. We met at a coffee shop. I thought you where beautiful. I knew something was gonna happen and that's why I warned you.' He told with surprised raised eyebrows.

'Never thought you where gonna be my girlfriend tho but ain't no complaints.' He chuckled making me push his shoulder. 'Oh yeah what about that coffee shop where I think Jin called you to the back?'

He took a sip of his coffee. 'That's one of our hideouts.' I nodded. 'So they blew up the wrong one?' I asked curiously.

With a smile he swung his arm around my shoulders. 'You catch up fast! Yeah... I lead them on a false trail by going to your former coffee shop.' I frowned impressed. 'That's smart.' He nodded.

Going to my house I noticed he was nervous. 'Hey babe, it's okay. They liked you back then, they will still like you now. Plus I already told them yesterday they insisted we stopped by that's why we are here.' I tried to comfort him and made him relax. 'Okay... Well let's just hope for the best they are nice people so I think it will be alright.' With a smile on my face I nodded.

Walking up to the front I rang the doorbell making the door open.

Going in Jimin followed behind. 'We are home.' I said hoping they wouldn't surprise us.

But once we entered the kitchen they were just sitting around the kitchen island.

'Hi!' I greeted as I hugged my mom and dad who stood up.

They looked at me and smiled. 'You are shining pumpkin.' My dad laid his hands on my arms. 'Thanks dad.'

'Honey, that's because of our guest of course.' My mom said with a smile and looked over at Jimin.

'Jimin right? Hi it's so nice to see you again and as part of the family as well.' She gave him a brief hug as they smiled at each other.

'Hi, Hyuna and Byeon if my mind isn't failing me.' Jimin chuckled as he walked over to my father.

Reaching out for his hand he got it. Knowing my father he gave him a firm hand shack. 'So you are my daughter's boyfriend?' Jimin nodded with a light smile. 'Yes sir, Park Jimin to be formal.' Both having the same scene of humor I saw they would get along just fine.