•Chapter 14•

Waking up the next morning Jimin was laying on the other side of the bed. Still sleeping.

His soft breaths made me smile.

Rubbing my eyes I noticed I needed to pee.

Getting up, Tippie toeing I walked into the hallway. 'Bathroom...?' I saw a door at the end of the hall. Peering in I smiled. 'Easy.' Going in I locked the door and peed.

Washing my face as well I manage to get all my makeup off.

Going back I carefully opened the door and walked in.

Seeing Jimin softly stare at me, his hand under his head as he was still sleepy. His hair fell to the side of his face as he was still laying down.

'Where did you go?' He spoke softly with his raspy morning voice. He sounded manly but his soft little smile made me melt.

Pointing my thumb at the door I gave a soft smile as well after I spoke. 'I went to find a bathroom.' As he giggles, he pointed towards another door. 'I have my own bathroom, but I think you found the one in the hall?' Nodding I looked over at the door and awed. 'I didn't see that door.' I pouted and leaned onto one leg.

Jimin sat straight and stretched his neck and arms.

'Did you sleep well?' I walked over to the bed and sat down at my side. 'Yes, you have a comfy bed.' I smiled brightly. 'What about you?' He yawned and laid back down on his back. 'I slept well. You are a quiet sleeper, hardly mover or made a noise.' He chuckled. 'Ah good to hear.' I said nodding and laying beside him.

'Do you need to work?' I asked him. As he looked at me he lifted his eyebrows in surprise. 'Good question.' I chuckled as he rolled over and grabbed the phone on his nightstand.

Looking at his he slightly shook his head. 'No~ My boss sends me a text. He found someone for my evening and night shift.' His plump lips were highlighted by the light of this phone that reflected on it making me partly stare.

As he looked over his lips parted. It didn't take him long to notice and he giggled. 'Wanna go out today?' Making my eyes widen as my eyes traced from his lips to his eyes I stutter. 'H-Hu, sure I would like to.' Making him lean my way he cherished my cheek with his hands.

'I'll get you home after I showered okay?' As his sweet smile made my stomach fill up with butterfly's I smiled leaning into his touch. 'Okay.' I said softly.

'Can I make breakfast?' I asked as he stood up. As he took some clothes he looked over his shoulder. 'You don't have to.' Waving my hands I stood up as well. 'I will ask Bf/n to help me don't worry.' Showing him my smile he nodded.

'See you in a bit.' I said closing the door behind me.

Walking over to Jungkooks room I knocked and listened for a sound that I may receive from the other side of the door.

Hearing a groan the door slightly opened to reveal Bf/n peeking through. 'Hey?' She smiled as she leaned her head through the door, not revealing the room.

'Am I interrupting?' I awkwardly smile. 'No, Jungkook is still asleep.' she opened the door further. To reveal Jungkook laying on his chest, arms above his head. I could only see his messy bed head as he faced the other direction. What I did notice is that he didn't had a shirt on.

'I don't want to wake him.' She smiled as I smiled back. 'Oh okay, I wanted to ask if you wanted to help me make breakfast for them?' She nodded and stepped out of the room to carefully close the door behind her.

Going downstairs we hear the tv playing. Carefully walking in we see Taehyung sit on the couch.

Hearing us walk in he turned around with sleepy eyes. 'Good morning.' He said with his low tired voice. 'Good morning.' We greeted back.

'Do you mind if we make breakfast?' I asked him with a little smile. Slowly and sleepy shacking his head he rubbed his eyes. 'Go ahead. If you need anything you can always ask me.' Nodding we walked into the kitchen.

'What are we making?' Bf/n asked. 'Well~' I opened a few cabinets. 'Seems like they only have eggs. So what do you say about making omelets?' She nodded and smiled.

'Sounds good, let me find a pan.' Searching for a pan and finding it after opening about 5 cabinets we started.

Both a pan we made Taehyung one first as he was already up.

'Taehyung? It's ready.' I called out to him.

Sloppy he walked in as he ruffled his hair.

His gray jogging and beige oversized shirt made him look muscular as he showed us his boxy smile and took place at the dinner table.

'Thank you.' He said as I place the plate in front of him.

'This is good!' He munched and looked up with sparkling eyes. 'Thanks!' Giggling I smiled at him.

Finishing two new ones Jimin walked in. 'It smells great in here.' He looked godlike as he pushed his hair back and smiled pleased.

He looked nice in his black sweater combined with ripped denim jeans. His Chanel necklace hanging around his neck.

'It tastes even better.' Teahyung said looking up at him.

As he took place at the table I gave him his eggs while Bf/n went upstairs to get Jungkook.

Preparing our omelets next I leaned against the counter looked at how they enjoyed their food.

'It is really tasty, Thank you Y/N.' Blushing a little as Jimin thanked me. I waved my hands a little and smiled. 'No need to thank me.' As he smiled and took another bit I sighed happily.

As Jungkook and Bf/n came in our omelets where ready as well.

Eating together there grew a silence in the room. Not a bad silence, a good one because you could hear they were enjoying their food.

'We haven't had homemade food in a while so this is delicious thanks.' Jungkook looked at both of us and stared at Bf/n with a smile on his face.

'You guys don't cook?' Bf/n asked. 'Not really.' Jimin said gulping down his food as it was a little too hot.

'Guess we need to change that then.' As they smiled and laughed, Bf/n smiled over at me.

'Our own cooks! That would be awesome.' Teahyung awed as he almost started to drool.

'It would be nice to hang out again.' Bf/n and I said nodding.

All smiling at each other there was an instant deal we all couldn't deny.