•Chapter 8•

Y/n
Arriving home around midnight I got a call.

'Hello?' I asked. 'Hi, you better spill the details because I want to know how he was!' Chuckling I sat down at the kitchen table. 'Bf/n, we didn't hook up or anything.' Hearing her sigh It made me giggle.

'You should have! He is hot.' Slowly I rolled my eyes. 'He is, that doesn't mean I should just JUMP on him. What if I want more than that?' She hummed. 'Good point.' I hummed as well.

'How did you know I was home?' I frowned in confusion. 'Snap location.' 'Omg, you are such a stalker.' I said lowkey freaked out.

Telling her everything she awed all the time. "cute" is the main word she used. I loved talks like this.

'He really made me feel like we have known each other for years.' Laying down on the couch I hear her sigh in awe yet again. 'You two are gonna meet up again I hope?' She asked. 'We are yes.' I smiled.

'We don't know when or what but we wanted to have dinner sometimes again.' Hearing her giggle I got a text.

'Hey y/n, I get a text from my boss and it seems like I will have a full agenda the whole week... But I want to squeeze lunch in on Tuesday if you are able to leave school?' Reading it out loud so bf/n could hear I thought.

'Hi! Oh sure thing. Just tell me the time and I can see if it fits.' Seeing him typing I wasn't listening to bf/n in the background.

'I can have a small hour from 2-3 pm. If that isn't too late for you to have lunch and go to class?' I smiled.

'Goes just fine! I have class till 1 pm and the next on starts at 3:30 so perfect!' Hearing bf/n ramble to me I just smiled as he replied.

'Great! I'll text you about it, sleep tight y/n!😊'

I felt like such a child, smiling like crazy, my cheeks even started to hurt.

'You still there!?' I hear her blast through the phone. 'I'm gonna sleep bf/n.' 'Hmm, that's how it goes.' She laughed. 'Speak to you tomorrow y/n.' 'Goodnight, love you!' hanging up I went upstairs.

I couldn't really sleep. Stayed up all night thinking about him.

Jimin
Getting inside the house I close the door carefully. I know Kook had the night so he wasn't home but Tae could be.

Walking past the living room I see light from the tv burning.

'Where have you been?'

"Aishhh." I thought to myself as I sighed and walked in toward him.

'Nowhere. Why are you still up?' Tea looked over the couch towards me.

Sitting down I leaned into my thighs. 'Gaming. Kook has been out the whole day so I hope he gets off soon.' I lifted an eyebrow. 'Really?' Looking from his game to me he nodded. 'Damn... He will get a day off probably.' Shifting my gaze from him to the tv I watched him play overwatch.

'So did you just go out?' He asked biting his lip in concentration. 'I can tell you if you don't tell our hyungs okay?' He gave a quick glance as he nodded.

'I'm dating someone, kinda.' 'Whaaat?!' He got killed in his match. Must have sucked.

Turning to me he had big eyes and an open mouth.

'She must be fucking pretty then for you to fall for her?' Nodding I showed an Instagram picture making him almost drawl.

'Can you not?' I giggle. 'She is hot!' I nodded looking at her picture. 'She sure is beautiful. We talked for the whole afternoon and evening too. We have a lot of the same interests. She makes me smile a lot too.' Smirking he leaned onto his arms as well.

'Did you fuck?' Chuckling I looked over. 'Nah. Not this one bro.' Nodding with a proud face he started a new game. 'You gonna hang out again?' 'Yeah, gonna ask her to go to the movies next week.' Taehyung let a faint Aissshh escape his lips. 'What?' I asked. 'Namjoon sent us our hours, look at it. It's not what you hope for. At least mine's awful.'

Opening my emails I clicked on it. 'You got to be fucking kidding with me right?!' He nodded as he Agreed. 'Yep. That was what I was thinking too man.' Sighing and falling onto my back on the couch I let my hand rumble through my hair.

Looking at it again I began to eliminate time.

'I will only have time this Tuesday, and only for lunch.' I closed my eyes annoyed. 'Namjoon has been fucking us over lately.' Sitting straight I couldn't agree more.

'Yeah like that fucking body that's on my hands. He better gives me a fricking million or I will take it myself. He promised we would never have to do it.' Taehyung simply nods. 'He has some big plans I heard Yoongi and Jin Hyung talk about.' I grunted. 'They better.'

Drifting off in his game I opened my phone and texted her.

As she replied that she could make it Taehyung stared at me.

'Did you get a rais or some shit?' Checking in with reality again I shook my head. 'Wah- no she said yes to going for dinner on Tuesday.' Raising his eyebrows I looked up. 'She better be worth it. She isn't in it for the money is she? Everyone can see you have it with your Chanel clothing.' He pointed at me.

'Nah, she is rich herself so I doubt it.' Looking back at the screen he kinda left it.

'Anyway, don't tell anyone. Hoseok knows. Don't tell Kook as well he can slip sometimes.' I said. 'I won't and well that's new that Hoseok knows.' He glanced over at me shrugging.

'I won't tell Kook a thing because I know he can.' Patting his shoulder I stood up. 'Thanks man! Good night, don't forget we have the morning shift together so get out of bed early.' Nodding and seeing him wave his hand I chuckled.

'Goodnight!' I hear him say as I walked out.

Going up the stairs I smiled at the thought of seeing her soon again. She was just so amazing to talk to.