•Chapter 12•

Y/n

Getting ready at bf/ns house I told my parents I wasn't coming home tonight.

We would meet bf/ns date and his friends infront of the club so we still had some time to get there.

'Hey.' I looked over at her as she applied her mascara. 'We are going out with a group of guys...' I paused making her look over. 'We don't know them so please don't get to drunk. I cant help you if you are to drunk.' She smiled sweetly. 'Okay, I get why you are concerned. I'll have a few drinks but I won't get to drunk.' Smiling back at her I nodded. 'Thank you. I'm looking forward to it tho.'

Her smile turned into a grin. 'Me too, that friend of his was hot as well so you always have someone if I hit the road. If you know what I mean.' Both laugh I pushed her shoulder playfully. 'You are such a hoe!' Smiling we finished our makeup before heading out the door.

Taking a cab Bf/n leaned in to my side.

'I have something serious to ask.' She started making me lean my head against hers. 'Ask ahead.' She fidgets with her fingers as she spoke again. 'I was think~ we both have a job, and we are both 22 well, you still 21 but that doesn't mater. You pay for a dorm but I was thinking what if we rented an apartment together. Like close to your school, I get jobs all over so it doesn't mater to me. We can live together. We have enough money and our parents know each other so I don't think there will be a problem.' Her eyes glistered as she looked at me with high hopes.

'I think... It would be fun and more independent. I do work yeah~ we can look up some apartments and if we find something we can talk about it then.' She nodded in excitement. 'Yeeyy, we are gonna be roommates.' She hugged me as I hugged her back before she wheezed again.

'I'm gonna text Jungkook to let him know we are almost there.' As she smiled at her phone I thought about Jimin. "I should text him again." Looking outside the window I blinked a few times.

'They are waiting infront of the entry. He said they knew some guy so they can get us in for free.' As her fingers hover over the keyboard I just observed her actions. A little flush coloring her cheeks.

'You guys just hanging out or are you?' She snapped her head up in my direction as she was focused on her phone.

Biting her finger her eyes widened a little as she noticed I said something.

'Oh hm, I don't know really~' I nodded as I pulled in my lips. 'If you go home with him let me know okay if I don't like his friends I wouldn't like to stick around.' Smiling a little at me she nodded. 'I will jagi.' Chuckling we turned around the corner.

As we paid the driver we walked down the street.

'There they are.' She pointed excitedly at them as she looked over at me with a smile. Smiling back I counted 3 guys.

Two facing their backs our way, Jungkook facing us. One had pink hair, just like Jimin. Is this a new trend or something like that?

As he noticed us coming there the way he nudged his head in our direction saying something to his friends.

The two is them turned around to look at us and that's when I grabbed bf/ns arm.

'J-Jungkook and J-Jimin are friends?' I smiled at them as they waved at us, Jimin had his eyes glued onto me. 'Oh shit, that's him! He is more handsome in real life. I didn't know they were friends.' She almost jumped onto my arm as she got a little too excited. 'Okay, well calm down and don't be too obvious okay?' She nodded her head vividly as we came closer.

'Hi, guys.' She greeted as she walked over to Jungkook. Smiling a little awkward I stood beside Jimin. 'Hey, I am Y/n.' I greeted everyone as they probably didn't know my name yet, except for Jimin.