My lovely aunt....that I hate!

Jazz Pov

I woke up to Derek working out, he looked so fine! Him doing does pull ups. I remembered what we did. We made love. No claws, no teeth, just us too. I must of had a stupid smile cause he looked at me... But it was a worried look.

"You need to get out of here now" he said firmly. I used my hearing to hear what he was. I heard a voice,a voice of a personi want to kill! Kate!

"Derek, I'm not leaving!" I half yelled/whispered. He looked at me "fine then...go hide please for me?" He grabbed my hand and gave me a puppy dog look.

"Fine" I said and with that I went to hide around the stairs. Why the stairs? Cause...well that's the only place that's sturdy. Derek was across from me, knowing he would be the first to hit someone if the put a hand on me.

Derek Pov

Kate wouldn't hurt Jazzmin... She's different and she's proven that. I know one thing for sure though...I'm gonna kill Kate either way.

I heard Kate and her two men walk in. One of them made a stupid joke about me putting my sister bones in the backyard. That's when I lost it. I got out from where I was hiding.. I pushed him against the wall and he lost conscienceness, the other one I knocked out easily. I went for Kate but he hit me with an electric stick. I hit the floor and all I was hoping for Jazzmin not to come out! She's safer where she's at. (Skipping whatever kate says) ....

I ran out and left Jazzmin in there, with that bitch. I'm such a horrible person. Hopefully she listens to me this time.

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!

I'm back:D I know it's short but I love you guys who read my story!