Derek Inlove with an Argent [Derek Hale Love Story]

Do Not Own Teen Wolf Or Any Chacters Besides Jazzmin..

Im a normal 21 year old, well besides that im a werewolf...and an Argent. But hey, it happens. I haven't seen my family in like a year. I only go to visit my sister, Allison. She doesn't know anything about me or hunters. So I try to protect her from everything.We look a lot a like, same brown eyes, but I have dark black hair and curly like hers. I'm not hte tallest so I usually wear heels. My dad knows I ran with some werewolf but he doesn't know that it's Derek Hale. I've been with him since we were teenagers. Derek fell for me, before what happen with my aunt. Yeah he left me for her but he didnt know she was an Argent. Im rare... cause im a female Alpha and I was born like this,so some where in the family someone fell for a wild thing. They look at it as a curse. But my Grandfather says it's a gift to hunters..yeah he only wants me to kill for them. When I turn, my eyes are like crystal water blue. Derek says there the prettiest things hes ever seen.

Jazz POV

I was sitting on the couch in Derek's shirt...and only that. He left to get some food or something, I didn't pay attention. I was to busy looking at old pictures of me and Allison. Gosh! How I missed her! Derek knows I'm an Argent..and I know what my aunt Kate did to his family, and I hate her for that. "You ohkay Jazz?" I jumped when I heard Derek. He was standing right next to me too. "Yeah, I just didn't here you come in" I said, while giving him a smile. He should me a bag from Dairy Queen. "I brought dinner" He smiled. God! His smile is to die for! I took out two plates since Laura isn't here, and I've been getting nervous...she's been gone a while to Beacon Hills.. I think.

We ate in silince and I was used to it, Derek likes to keep to him self some times. But he was thinking..I knew because I can tell by his facial expressions. So I spoke up. "What is it Der?". He looked up and put his food down. He was thinking on how to say whatever he is gonna tell me. He sighed "Well, Laura's been gone for a while and I think it's time we go look for her..." "When do we leave?" I asked.  "Tomorrow morning, but if you wanna go see Allison..you can" He said, like he wanted me to go.

"Uuummm, I'm going with you..no matter what, so tell me everything Derek" I said in a demanding way. He got up and picked me up from the chair where iwas sitting. He sat on the couch with me on his lap. He looked into my eyes and said "Look, I think theres an Alpha in Beacon Hills...and I don't want you getting hurt" "I won't" I said and with that I leaned in and kissed his lips. They were so soft. I pulled back and smiled.

----Tell Me What You Think:)

Vote

Comment

Whatever:)