Wat Now?

Own Nothing but Jazz and Dam

Jazz pov

I heard two people arguing.

"Why is she here! Shes a traitor" must be Damon.

"Dnt worry why shes here" yelled Derek.

I got up..every thing hurt. "How did I get here?" I asked Derek.

"Scott found you" said Peter. Yeah right. Kate, why couldnt she just take me with her?

"Why would you do that!" Yelled Derek

"Do what?" I asked. He pointed t my body it had small cuts. They were healing. "Dnt worry about it... Ill get out of your hair now" I started walking when Cora got infront of me.

"Dnt leave please" she begged. I looked at Damon. Im ruining ther plan. I smiled.

"I need clothes to change but wanna go have breakfast with me?" I asked her.

"Yeah, ill get you clothes" she ran upatairs

"Leave her alone" growled Damon

"Fuck you Damon" I said. "Thanks Der" I told him.

Cora came down stairs. "Here these are Dereks sweats and his longsleeve shirt. You can chnge upsta-"

"No ill change here, I dnt think ill make it upstairs" I laughed "Help me?" I changed infront of the guys. Not like they havent seen me, except Peter. I got done changing.

"Here" Derek tossed me his keys to his car. "Keep her safe"

"I will" I said. I gave him a shy smile.

..........dinner........

"I dnt trust Damon" said Cora.

"Dnt, dnt trust Jennifer either" I stated.

"Damon says your jealous...and thats the only reason why you hate her"

"Cora, shes a hunter."

"Derek is an idiot" she said. "Your plan was for Derek to hate you so much he would kill you..wasnt it?" Cora asked

"I rather have Derek kill me then Duke" I told her. We were done eating and we headed back.

........At Dereks......

Walked in, Stiles was their with Peter.

"Why is Derek like this" asked Stiles. Derek was leaning agaisnt the table facing the window.

"He didnt use to be like this...." She looked at him " idnt know wat changed him"

"A girl" I stated.

"She was killed, Derek wasnt strong enough to do anything...his first love....his eyes changed, they use to be like ours" Peter flashed his eyes at Stiles.

I walked to Derek. His arms were to his side, he was staring blankly at nothing. He wad remembering. I hugged him. He began to cry, I didnt say anything. He needed to brake down. Crying doesnt mean your weak. It means youve been strong for to long.

I started to sing to him.

'Me miras diferente, me abrazas y no siento tu calor.

Te digo lo que siento, me interupes y terminas la oracion, siempre tienes la razon.

Tuuuuu libreto de siempre tan predesible, yaaaa ya me lo se.

Asi que corre corre corre corazon, de los dos tu siempre fuiste el mas velos'

"It was her favorite song." He whispered.

"I cant make you for get about her, and I cant make you love again bu-"

"I wont forget her...but I never stopped loving you" He said looking into my eyes.... Like when I told him id always be there if he needed to talk about her death.

I leaned so our foreheads were touching. "Duke, he gave orders to kill her...." I whispered.

"I know..."

"I couldve stopped him but iwas to late I mea-"

"We were just teenagers" he said.

"But it changed you,... I miss you" I kissed him. He kissed me back. Sparks flew evrywhere like when we first kissed years ago.

............

Ideas?

Wat do you guys think? Sad when Boyd died right!? :( RIP Vernon Boyd & Erica Reyes

Comment

Vote

Fan