He's Not An Alpha Anymore

I own Jazz and Damon. Jeff Davis owns Teen Wolf.

Jazz pov

I saw how his eyes went from red to blue. He is no longer an alpha..but he will always be one to me. Derek fell on the ground, I ran to him and picked him up so he would lean on the wall. Derek is a heavy man. I sat on him, my head on his chest with my arms around him. "He's gonna be fine, Jazzmin" I heard Damon say.

"Call Jade" I said.

"What? Jade... I thought you didnt-" I cut him off I threw my phone at him.

"Call her and tell her to get her ass over here." I ordered and he did as he was told. You see Jade is my very close friend. She used to date Damon and if im correct she still does. Shes a werewolf like us and my cousin. Dukes daughter, maybe she can stop him.

"Jazz.." I heard Derek say.

"Derek wake up sleepy head" said Cora. She brought a wet cloth to clean Derek up.

"Your okay?" He questioned.

"Ofcourse" she smiled.

"Jay, she's coming" he said. "She's in town" he stated.

"Wat? She said she wasnt gonna come unless..." I stopped.

"Unless Ethan called her." I stated.

"I did" said Ethan who stood at the door with Jade and Lydia. She had brown hair, blue eyes. She looked like me in body figure.

"Holy shit. Dont scare me" I told him.

"You guys need to leave." Stated Lydia.

I stood up and helped Derek up. "Not with out a fight" said Derek.

"Derek cut the act. You cant fight right now Jazz and I got this. Go before they come." Said Jade.

"She cant fight" he told Jade.

"Yeah she can, she might be stronger actually" stated Jade.

"Go" I told Derek. He kissed my forehead.

"Call me when...you" he was choosing his words.

"Ill call babe" I said. And with that he left with Cora and Peter. Leaving Ethan, Lydia, Damon, Jade and I to fight Kali and maybe Aiden.

.......Kali enters with Aiden......

"Where is he?" She asked.

"You get right to the point dont you?" I asked.

"Stop trying to protect him, he doesnt care for you anymore" she stated.

"I think he went to do some werewolf stuff...the usual" said Lydia.

"Who do you think your talking to?" Asked Kali.

"Someone whos in desprete need of a pedicure" Said Lydia.

Kali made her way towards us but Aiden stopped her. "Someone has a sweet spot for a task" said Kali. Just as she was about to do something Jennifer came crashing threw the roof. Aiden and Ethan went to attack her and so did Kali, but Jen took the twins out fast. Damon and Jade were infront off me keeping me safe. Jen killed Kali. Jen walked her way back to Lydia.

"Wat do tou want from me?" She cried.

"I want you to scream" said Jennifer. And thats wat Lydia did. Five mintues later Derek walked through the door with Cora. "I need a gurdians. You, Jade and Damon" she said to Derek.

"Why should I help you?" He said angrily.

"Cause the parents will die and I cant kill Duke on my own" she said.

"Fine" he said. He gave me a look 'stay here' but I never listen cause as soon as the left, Lydia, Cora and I took the twins to Deaton. I read the letter Kate left me. The truth, now to safe the parents.

...........The Root Celler......

I ran as fast I could to thr root celler. I caught Stiles looking for the enterence. "Stiles!" I yelled. He had a bat with him we got under and he puts the bay in the middle to stop the roof from collapsing. Isaac was hilding it up. His eyes bright yellow. I put my hands and help keep it up. I felt my eyes change color.

"Why are they crystal blue?" Asked Allison.

"Kate, she was just temperary" I gritted. "This is heavy." I stated

"Tell me about it" said Isaac.

We stayed like that for a while, Scott called Stiles and he told him everything. Derek was on his way too. I let go of the roof and Isaac went down a little bit. "Sorry Isaac but I gotta signal Derek" I told him. I was on my knees, both hands on the ground. I opened my mouth and a loud roar filled the air.

"Oooouch, that was real loud!" Yelled Stiles.

"Sorry didnt think it wou-" someone jumped in the root celler. Derek.

"Found them Scott" he yelled up to Scott. "Come on" he told me.

"No, get them out first." I told Derek.

"Lets go" he motioned to everyone else.

Everyone was out, Derek helped me up. "So...." I told him.

"Lets go home" he told me.

Comment

Fan

Vote

Sorry slow update! :(