Mexico!

Jazz is mine. Jeff is the creator...and he is awesome!

I cant believe Derek left my ass in Mexico with Cora. And I cant even explain shit anymore. When I brought Kate back, that was ment to give her a second chance. That wasnt the case,i created a monster. And shes hunting Derek down. My pregnat ass cant do anything. 3 months along :/ .... today cant get any worse!.

..... Later that day.....

"Derek" I said when I heard someone pick up the phone.

"Hey, babe" he said sadly.

"Cora hasnt called since she left with that guy. And my Dad doesnt pick up! Neither does Ally!" I said on the tip of crying.

"Jazz..." He said.

"Whats wrong Derek?" I asked.

"I need you to stay down in Mexico" he ordered.

"Why would I leave?" I asked more consernerd now.

"Its Allison, she ..... she ... I mean in Scotts arms... " he couldnt find the words to say it.

"She what Derek!? Spit it out!" I urged.

"She died. A Oni killed her, died on Scotts arms. Your father will have her funeral over there. I now its hard to take in but you need too be strong for your dad" he said.

I drop to my knees and my phone fell to the floor.

"Jazzmin,.pick up the phone, its gonna be okay" I heard Derek say.

I opened my mouth and let out a loud howl. I picked up the phone. "Ill be waiting Derek." And hung up before he could say anything. Revenge is all I thought, but how? Maybe just kill anything I can. I need guidance.

Sorry short but Season 4 baby! June 23rd!!!!!