A Pack Is A Family

Own nothing but Jazz and Damon

Dereks pov

I was pissed! Jazzmin wasnt lying! How could he do that to me! Uuuggghhhhh.

"Hey Derek, your seriously gonna believe her?"asked Damon

"Boys, wat are we fighting about now?" Askd Peter

"Shut up!" I yelled at Peter. "And was Jazz wrong!?" I yelled at Damon.

"Im lost" said Peter.

"Argent, she told Derek I was seeing the teacher" growled Damon

"And is she right?" Asked Peter calmly.

"Whos side are you on!" Yelled Damon.

"Well I care for my nephews well being"

"Since when?! When you killed Laura!" Barked Damon. Thats it! I grabbed him and pushed him agaisnt the wall.

"Never talk about my sister like that!" I growled. I let him down, I cant trust him something in my gut says Jazz is right.

"Sorry, bro" said Damon.

Watever Jay bear...i mean Jazzmin is planning it involves her getting hurt. I just know it. I loved her. That innocent girl I found in the woods. Scared of her own kind, now shes just like Kate. Jazz a girl who would cry for the lil things, now she doesnt cry at all. Heartless. I made her into that monster. Im so sorry, if only I could tell her.

...........next day when Kali is about to go kill derek...........

Jazz pov

"Kal, send the twins to get Miss Blake" I ordered

"Who the hell is that?" She asked

"Dereks lover" I winked at her. ",Use her to piss him off"

"Thats a good idea..." She looked at me.

"Wat?" I questioned

"I thought of using you, but he really doesnt love you anymore does he?" She asked

"No, he doesnt" I said. "He did at one point"

"I remember when I met Ennis" I tear slid down her cheek.

"Im sorry" I grabbed her hand.

"It doesnt matter anymore" she got up and left to the kitchen. Since I was in there pent house.

Duke was sitting on the couch 'watching' tv. Like that would ever happen. He turned the tv off and faced me, like if he could see. "Jazzmin Athena Argent, tell me how do you want Damon to die?" He asked. Ugh I hated my middle name, but it cant be worse then Allison Demeter Argent. Poor us.

"Derek, I want him to kill him" I smiled to myself. I know this is all plan to kill Duke, but I kind off like being part of this pack.

"Wat does the word pack mean to you?" Asked Duke. By now the twins were here with Jen and Kali was on the couch next to me.

"Wat does it mean to you" I asked him

"Power" he said "Respect"

"It means Family to me" I said getting up. "Lets go, Miss Blake wouldnt wanna miss her date" I winked at her. I was wearing a black tight dress, longsleeve,short with red heels. My makeup was dark and red lipstick.

I dont know but I have a bad feeling since Kal said she thought of using me...she just might. We got to the warehouse and cut the power off. Kali open the door and we both walked in with the twins behind us.