Confused

I own Jazz and Damon. The rest is Jeff Davis.

Jazz pov

"Wat about you and Kate?" He asked.

"Well I did hunt werewolves but I did go by the code." He nodded so I went on. "Kate was taking orders from...another member of the family, not my dad or Gerard or my mother..." I paused.

"Just say it" he said frusterated.

"She gave me orders to burn and kill the Hales,...i was supposed to make one of you tell me everything" I looked at him to see his reaction.

"thats why you became friends with Laura" he said.

"But I couldnt do it, I fell inlove with you and I tried to protect you...all of you....but you left me for Kate" I said a lil angry. "That night I say you with her, I felt betrayed...by both of you."

"Wat are you trying to say with all of this?" Said Derek.

"The man that gave Kate the order was Duke, my uncle...her brother" I said

"Wat?" He said looking confused.

"He was nice before he got blind... He knew your mother. Of course he wasnt gonna tell anybody about him being an Argent...Gerard hated him, and my grandmother...and eventually me....Duke hurt Kate, he violated his own sister...just cause she was daddys lil girl" I said while my voice cracked.

"So she killed my family cause she was scared he would touch her?... " he trailed off.

"No..." I grabbed his hand. "She was scared he would do the same thing to me..." I looked at him. Tears were threatening to come out of my eyes.

"i could have protected you..." He hugged me. "Is that it?.. All the truth" he asked.

"Im pretty sure, how about you?" I asked trasing his jawline.

"Im....i killed her...not Ennis" he said. The girl.

"Wat but you loved her.." I trailed off.

"I did, but Ennis bit her and she wasnt gonna make it." He said like it hurt to speak.

"I was suppose to get Peter instead of you....but something about you...i just liked" I told him. I got up. It was Saturday in the morning."Lets go I need you to talk to someone" I smiled.

..............At Dereks............

We walked in and Kate was there with Peter and Cora. Cora looked angry and Peter looked bored. Derek and I were holding hands but when he saw Kate he let go.

"Wat the hell is this!?" He asked angryly.

"I just wanted to say, sorry for your family...for me burning it down" said Kate.

"Sorry isnt good enough" he growled.

"Do you expect me to forgive her?" He asked me. And he was mad.

"No I dont but...." I started.

"We have a big problem" finished Kate.

"I dnt care, I want to be alone." He passed by me and I grabbed his hand.

"Der,.please ju-"

"Wat do you expect me to love you again, to be together...last night was a mistake! I dnt see why you are still here!" He yelled yanking his arm off.

"Lets go" said Kate pulling me to leave.

.................one Week later........

Ive been having morning sickness. Dad hasnt been talking to me... Im surprised he hasnt thrown me out of the house. Soon ill leave once they notice...yup you guest it! Im pregnant! Wooooo lol not really.

"Hey dad?" I asked. He was in the kitchen table having breakfast with Allison.

"Yeah?" He asked curiosly but not looking at me.

"Wat if I told you I did something bad...." I asked.

He looked at me. "Wat did you do" he said a bit angry. And as if in on cue Kate walked in.

"Hello brother" said Kate.

"That...i did that" I told him.

"Why would you do that? Has anybody seen her?" He asked.

"Hes here to help you stop Duke, and if I were you two id cut the act" telling him and Allison.

"We need to work on this together. I cant have my daughter running around thinking shes an expert" said Dad.

"Well go talk to Gerard...dont believe everything but do remember. I gotta go talk a dumb ass named Derek" I said heading towards the door.

"How did you know?" Asked Dad.

"Its my job to protect you, ask dear Grandpa about Grandma and her death" I left.

.......Dereks place.......

I had on black leggings on, with a coral tank top. I had my leather jacket with two guns. I walked in and I saw Peter, Cora, Stiles, Isaac, Derek and Jen. Oh and Damon.

"Wat the hell are you doing here?" Growled Derek.

I smiled. "Im here to talk..but I see your kinda busy", said pointing at Jen. I looked at Isaac. "Isaac come with me" I said heading out the door.

"Wait"said Peter.

I turn to see him smiling. "Peter...dont" I warned.

"I know why your here" he simply said.

"Hey, Damon." He turned around. I took my gun out and shot his leg. He growled at me.

"Wat the hell" yelled Stiles.

"Dont go near him Stiles im doing my job" I told him. I walked over to Damo. I grabbed him by his hair so he was facing me. "Imma give you a chance....expose her" pointing at Jen. "And I wont tell anybody wat you did...i mean your brother will be so sad wouldnt he?" I told him

"I dont know wat your talking about" he growled. I took my other gun that had wolfsbane. I shot his other leg.

"Wat was that?" I asked again.

"Derek, shes a hunter...." He paused looking at me. "she paid me to find you, im sorry...she said you killed Laura....i loved her ..im sorry"

Jen backed away from Derek. She toom out some knifes and she started throwing them. I ran towards Stiles. I knife hit me on my shoulder and my leg. I was about to shot Jen when Derek went to her and slashed her throat. I fell on Stiles.

"Oh god" said Stiles "Do I just take them out?" He asked .

"No...here" I gave him a bullet. "Go help your brother. I was trying to take the knives out but I couldnt. Derek came to me and took them out.

"Why are you really here?", he asked

I gave a small smile and I turn to Peter giving him the okay look to tell Derek.

"Listen Derek. At her. Closely" is all Peter said.

I studied Derek expression that went from serious to confused. "Your..." He trailed off. "How?" He asked.

"Well, you and I-" I started.

"No I know how...but this never happened before" he said. And I knew wat he ment. We always had unprotected sex and I never got pregnant, I guess I was just lucky.

"I dont know, but if your not gonna be in its life. Then just tell me now and ill have a good story for him when hes older" I told.

Derek just stood there watching my stomach like if I already had a baby bump. He got closer and put his hand on my stomach.

Vote

fan

Comment