A Vet? Seriously!?

Jazz POV.

"Yeah, im a vet." I turned to Derek, i felt like slapping him! he aint getting any ass tonight! Dad and mom were taken back by what he said. "What's your favorite animal to take care of?" Asked Allison, so sweetly.  " His favorite are....dogs." I said before he could answer and make it worse. My dad took a drink and turned to Derek. "I don't like dogs... or wolves." Oh lord! Derek was gonna get defencive. "Uumm, im sorry but we gotta go..." i smiled and got up and so did Derek. "We have to meet up with some friends." "Promise you'll come see me before you leave?" Asked Allison. "Yeah.." I smiled. "Bye."

-----------------------------------

The car ride back to the hotel was quiet... too quiet. He opened the door and just sat on the couch. I wonder if he forgot the deal we made? I took my jacket off and set it on a chair. "Derek... Im all yours." I said as i sat on his lap. He sighed. "It's not fun when you just throw your self at me.." He smirked. "Fine..." i got up and took my clothes off. I was in my underwear and bra. "Come and get me" I winked. He got up and picked me up and dropped me on the bed. He was now on top of me. "You know it's not fair that im almost naked..." My hand trailed to his shirt and i stuck my hand under it. I rubbed his abs. "While you dnt show me anything." I smirked. "I think that fair." He said. He kissed me so roughly, and i liked it. His hands roamed my body. He took of my undergarments. My nails dug into his back as his member when in he me. His claws dug  into my thighs, i moaned at the pain. He kissed my neck, i felt his teeth on my skin. Derek's a biter. My hand had a handful of his hair. I kissed his neck. And before he could do it, i did it. I bit his shoulder, i felt the blood in my mouth. Then pain came from my shoulder. Let's jst say...he bites hard.

---------------------------------

I woke up. I had dried blood all over my body, but no bite. Derek was in the shower from a i can hear. "Nice one Der, you jst had to get aggressave" I half yelled. "Why dnt you come join me in the shower?" Thats all he had to say? But hey, can't blame me for wanting to shower with him. So i got up not bothering to cover up. I got in shower and jst to be kissed by Derek. "Not right now, im soar...from my thighs....and everywhere else." I had while washing my self. "But you liked it" I wasnt looking at him but i bet he was smirking. "So what are we doing today?" I asked. "Im going to talk to that boy, Scott...you are going to stay here, where its safe." He said. I was done showering, i go tout and went to change. Since it didnt say anything to Derek he kinda looked worried. I was done changing. I had on some short-shorts and a tank top. "Derek, you act like a kid!" I half yelled. "I jst dnt want you to get hurt" I looked at him and he was starring at my stomach. "Im not pregnant" I said. "I didnt say you were, but you know better then anyone else that we dnt use protection." He said that as he got closer to hold my hand. "I know Der...'' I put my forehead to his.. " I'll stay okay? Just for you." I gave him a light peck.

------------------------------

Im gonna skip til Kates in town. Jazzmin has stayed were Derek tells her too and scott knows about her. So please be wait lol igot this! it s gonna be crazy! Will Jazzmin go crazy cause her aunts in town? Whats Dereks emotions about Kate? We will find out soon:D

Comment please!

Vote!