Fine!

I might skip some parts cause ihave a great idea inspired by season 2!

Jazzmins POV

It was almost 7 o'clock and we were going to be late as usual cause Derek likes to take his sweet time! "Derek!" I screamed. "Seriously, you act like a girl sometimes!." "Well i gotta make a good impression, right?" He said in a matter-of-fact. "Let's just go"

------------------

We were outside the house and i was so nervous! come on! My father being a werewolf hunter, and my boyfriend being a werewolf can complicate things. We got out and i knocked.

The door wsa opened by my dad. Oh Gosh! "i thought i said no guest?" He said looking directly at Derek. "Uuuummm, either he comes in or we both leave" i said giving him an option. He didn't have time to answer when Allison came running down the stairs. "Jaaaazzzzzmmmiiiiinnnnnnnnnn!!!!" She yelled. I smiled and looked at dad who moved out of the way to let us in. "Allison, why are you so dramatic?" i asked. "Im dramatic cause i havent seen you in a long time." She answered. My mom came from the kitchen. She looked at Derek and then at dad. "Dinners ready" I walked up to her and huged her. "MIssed you mom" She gave me a weak smile. "I did too"

We were sitting at the table very awkwardly. Allision was jst staring at Derek. "Allison, this is Derek Hale... uummm my boyfriend..." She looked at him and took her hand out to shake it. "Im Allison, Jazzmin's little sister." Derek took her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you." He was very polite and actually smiled, which i didnt expect. Dad looked at Derek...oh if looks could kill he would've been a dead man.

Mom served us some baked chicken and potatoes with mac and cheese. We ate silently and every few minutes i'll look over at Derek to make sure he's okay. "So what do you do for a living?" asked Allison. Derek looked at me and then at her. I was so scared, i didnt know what he was gonna say. "I work with animals" Thats what he had to say! I mentally slapped my self in the face! Dad and mom gave me the death glare! Holy nuggets! "Like a vet?" Asked Allison. Oh she's so innocent.

Sorry short chapter...........

Tell me what you think please:)!

even if its mean! jst do it!

:)