Crazy Hotel?

Own nothing, Jeff Davis does...

Jazz, pov

"Where are you going?" Asking Damon. I pretty sure I have a good idea on where he is going. he didnt answer me and that fucken pissed me off! "Your gonna go see Peter! Arent you!?!" I followed him to his car.

He turned to me and said "Stay away from me, we are over!"

"wat?" Said with a hint of hurt.

"You heard me, stay away from me you..you hunter!" He looked at me in discust

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I grabbed my phone and dialed a number. It was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Ally, pick me up im at Stiles house.. Im gonna help you"

"ill be right there Jay"

......

I was in the car with Lydia and Ally. "So why are we chasing them?" I aksed.

"Cause Allison still loves Scott" said Lydia with a smirk. "Shut up Lyd!" Said Ally

"Thats sweet" I smiled weakly. "Oh come on dnt you have someone you love?" Asked Lydia, turning so she is facing me. "i do,... I mean I use too.."

Lydia had a confused look on her face. "Use too?" She asked.

"Derek."

She fell silent and turned to the front. The car stopped. Great! Traffic! My phone rang. It was Stiles.

"Hey Stiles, wats up?"

"Its Scott, he isnt healing"

"uuummm get him off the bus"

"Ive been trying but coach wont let me!"

"Try harder!" I yelled.

.....

"Ally, you can fix him.. I believe you can"

The rest of us left the room. We were outside.

Stiles-Wheres Damon?

J-like I should know,...he told me to stay away from him.

Stiles-wat? Hes nuts!

J-Tell me about it!

Lyd-How long did you know Derek?

Stiles-i dnt think you should--

J-Before the fire.

....

Ally came out with Scott. I helped her carry him. Then Stiles came running saying Isaac was beating someone up! Scott ran and yelled at him toa stop. He was beating up Ethan. We were getting on the bus since the car didnt have gas. I was wearing a tight blue dress, short, long sleves, low back. Iwas on the bus but before I could sit down Coach stopped me. I was pretty suprised he still worked her.

"Im sorry but-" he looked at me up and down. "Im sure your not a student here"

I but on my innocent look. "And you are right but--" I got closer, I felt his heart racing. "i brought my sister and her friend to see thr meet, but we ran out of gas. Come on it wouldnt kill you to let me on. I promise ill be on my best behavor... And if im not you can punish me" I whispered the last part in his ear.

"Go ahead,Miss.."

"Argent" with that I walked to the back and sat infront of Isaac and Boyd, on the other side from them was Scott and Ally. And to the otherside of me was Lydia and Stiles. Infront of me was Danny and Ethan.

I felt like someone was burning holes on the back of my head. I turn around and I see Isaac and Boyd looking at me.

"If your an Alpha why are your eyes blue" asked Isaac.

I smiled and look at Scott who was looking at me like he also wanted to know. "Cause.. Im special"

"i dnt understand" Boyd said

"Youll find out when the right time comes... Isnt that right Ethan" I turn to see him. He looked at me confused.

..............

We stayed in this hotel that was really creepy. I didnt go in but I felt weird.

..............

I was with Scott pouring gas over us. "Were better off dead Scott"

S-"Yeah, im sorry, its my fault hes dead"

Ally, Lyd and Stiles were infront of us. "No iTs not Scott" saif Stiles.

Ally-Jay come on dnt do it Dad needs you,... I need you.

J-Everyone around me dies or leaves me, mom, kate, derek, damon. It wont be long before you leave me too!

S-Before the bite we were nobodys... I wanna be a nobody again.

Stiles-then..lets be nobodys..together.

He grabbed the match Scott was holding and threw it away. But the wind brought it back thats when Lydia and Ally jumped and pushed us out of the way.

........

Scotts Pov

Allison explained wat happened. No wonder everybody was acting weird. We werent gonna sleep in that hotel so we all slept in the bus. Boyd, Isaac, Stiles, Lydia, Allison, Jazz and I.

Morning came and we found out we were poisoned with wolvesbane. Great.

Jazz pov

Iwas sitting by myself when Ethan sits by me.

"Since you saved my life, imma give you something. Derek might be alive" I was happy he wasnt dead. "but since he killed Ennis then two things can happen, one he joins the pack or two... Kali kills him" with that he left.

I looked at Scott. His face seemed to be reliefed. Join the pack.... I got a plan up my sleve. My eyes are blue and not red causr I can bring someone back from the dead. And I know who to bring now. Time for me to choose sides.

----

Who will Jazz bring back from the dead? ... Those anybody know thr teachers full name? Jennifer...something?

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

Trying my best