Together No Matter What...

Jazzmin's POV

I stood there as my dad left in his SUV. I turned around nad Derek was cleaning the glass off the seat. I got in the car and we went to the Hale house..well what was left. We got out the car and started walking away from the house. I stopped and let Derek walk away from me. "Derek?" I said a little shaky.

"Yeah?" he said looking at me with curious eyes. I didn't say anything, so he got closer. I sighed. "Derek...go away... leave...I can do this by my self I don't want my dad to hurt you" He came closer and put his hands on my waist. "I'm not leaving, and I'm not scared of Chris..." He lift my chin with his finger and kissed me. It was soft passionate kiss. His hand that was on my waist pulled me closer and well...Derek started getting a little rough. Don't get me wrong I like it but we gotta look for Laura. His hands were now below my butt. My hands were gripped on his hair. He lifted me up so my legs were around his waist. His tounge started to beg for entreance. I smiled and pulled away. He looked at me. "What you don't like this?" He said smirking.

I got down and looked at him. "We gotta find Laura...and you know that" I said in a serious tone. He looked at me worried. "Help me find the body then" I looked at Derek shocked. "Your kidding right?" I said trying hard not to let him know i wanted to cry. He looked at me hurt. "She's dead Jazzmin...and i think the Alpha killed her... I'm not sure." I couldn't hold the tears. I went to Derek and wrapped my arms around him. I barried my face in his chest and started crying my eyes out.

We stood there till i stopped crying. "Jazz, wait in the car and ill be right back ohkay?" he asked making me look at him. "Ohkay Der" He led me to the car, i got in and looked at him. "If somethings wrong howl ohkay?" "Ohkay Derek" i said. He gave me a kiss on my forehead. He was gone for about 30 min when i feel asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in bed, in a hotel room... i think. "Derek!" I yelled. He came out of the bathroom..i think. "What?" He said. "Where are we? Don't do that! You scared me! Gosh!" I said it in a rush. He Smirked "You thought i'd kidnap you?" He chuckled. "Can't kidnap someone whos willing to go with you" I winked at him. I got up and noticed i was in Derek's shirt. "Did you change me?" i asked. "Yeah..." He smirked "i didn't touch... just looked" I sat on the couch and turned the TV on. "Wanna go to dinner with me?" i asked seductively..hoping he'll go with me. He came and sat next to me and said "No" I got on top of him. "Please?! i wont let them hurt you! i promise! Please!..." I need to convince him. "and then after dinner we can..have a lil fun" I whispered into his ear. He looked at me to see if the offer was real. "Why don't we have fun right now..." He leaned in so our foreheads were touching. "and ill go later with you?" I knew Derek better than anyone else, so if we had sex right now he wasn't gonna go with me later. "No deal, either my way or nothing for you aslong as were here in Beacon Hills." I said firmly. "

"Fine" He said a little angry. So i grabbed his face and so i could kiss him. I stuck my tounge in his mouth. Our tounge were like dancing with each other. It was rough make out session. I pulled away and said "That's the preview" I wiked at him. I got up to check my phone and i saw a text messege from Allison. I opened it and read it.

From: Ally<3

JazzBear! Dad told me you were in town! Are you coming to dinner tonight? Please do! We need a lot to talk about! like seriosly! i start school today -.- But ill see you tonight! bye :)

I texted her back.

Hey, Ally Bear! well i have someone iwant you to meet so he's going to dinner tonight...don't tell dad:)

---------------------------------------------------

Me and Derek were out in the woods waiting for something. "What are we waiting for exactly?" i asked. I was leaning against a tree and he was just standing there. "I think a boy got bittin by the Alpha and i just want to make sure" He said. I walked up to him but before i could say anything i heard two boys talking. As soon as the saw us the stop. "What are you doing here? This is a private property" He said. The boy with paler skin..awkwarder, if thats even a word spoke up. "Uuuuumm, we were just leaving" Then out of no where Derek threw and inhaler to the boy with curly-ish hair. The boy got it as if he knew Derek was gonna throw it.

A soon as they left i turned to Derek. "We gotta help him"

"I don't know Jazz" He looked around. "He's part of the Alpha's pack" He started walking away when i grabbed his shoulder. He turned around and looked at me straight in the eyes. "He's innocent Derek... He needs our help" I said. "Fine.." he sighed "but he's gonna help us kill the Alpha" He said in an orderly way.

------ Vote

Comment

Tell me what you think?!